Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Not as good as the hyper blue cherry magoo, but here is alot of bubble I made last week . It's a mixture of Skunk #1, Bubbas gift, Pineapple, and Csi's Pink Ice. Love me some bubble. Srenots what type of hash was that you showed last week it looked amazing

its Newh style... ice bubble bags ..Hyper Blue Cherry Magoo ~

Newhhashmade102619

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya storing mine in the micorwave for 8 months killed the color of mine...LOL

Love it..... Looks GREAT............................................................................................................................................................🤪🤪🧐😇

Srenots

Srenots

Happy Fuckin Saturday... lots of MMA and Boxing on all day and night today...UFC Fight Night from Moscow...now....Boxing later...ESPN+ and DAZN streaming.... check it out, finally got some time to relax and get some chores done for some folks, crock pot stew cookin soon... burn em if u got em ~

Srenots

Srenots

ya storing mine in the micorwave for 8 months killed the color of mine...LOL

Love it..... Looks GREAT............................................................................................................................................................🤪🤪🧐😇
u grow it...u have clones running? if u do, would like to see sum pics ... mine is a 3 way cross..

Last edited:
Top Bottom