Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Buddy will be taking clones and move them to bloom.... Original Magoo getting color 1 week in, cold temps

Houseraftersickforaweekadndoleladywateringallgoodtakingclonesandrock112019

Housermagoostartofflower112019

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

10x Rotten mayo got a new home. Light warrior medium, under 8 bulb t8 4k lights.

With the hyperglue cherry pie and hyperglue deathstar2 there were ZERO nanners, hermies, lower ball sacks come chop, great 2 runs. This run comes down dec 11th.
20191120 190410

Bodean

Bodean

yes I remember that girl....she was fine bro...will see how this one turns out soon enough... did she show pistols in veg as well? hope all good ur way ~
Most of what I grow show pistils in veg. But I usually wait for that to up pot. Is that the Raspberry Boogie cross. Or Mosca's own?
I might have a picture of the cross as well as the Boogie too. I'll look.
I'm slowly getting the bloom tents going. Everything looks nice so far. Getting antsy for my own smoke again. I hate buying. Though I did get some flower bomb kush from my bro. Its green crack x og kush. It has a nice complex citrus smell coming off it and the exhale.

I have the hypercherrypie, Hyperdoubleblack, and the 2 AD/SD x C99/Sourkush. All looking healthy and strong heading into budset. Can't wait for the fire.

Srenots

Srenots

Most of what I grow show pistils in veg. But I usually wait for that to up pot. Is that the Raspberry Boogie cross. Or Mosca's own?
I'm slowly getting the bloom tents going. Everything looks nice so far. Getting antsy for my own smoke again. I hate buying. Though I did get some flower bomb kush from my bro. Its green crack x og kush. It has a nice complex citrus smell coming off it and the exhale.

I have the hypercherrypie, Hyperdoubleblack, and the 2 AD/SD x C99/Sourkush. All looking healthy and strong heading into budset. Can't wait for the fire.
very nice feedback ....u know sup all are Fire

Srenots

Srenots

got pics of these?

Srenots

Srenots

I know you're a Pittsburgh guy... lol. Meant all the people outside of Pennsylvania or never lived there. I'm more of a root for the hometown team even if they suck guy.
nuthin worse than peeps that say they like a team, and u ask them if they ever lived there or been there, and they say NO ....lmao = Bandwagon .... gotta stick with em win or loose, rough year this time around....all good~ alot of history has been made there in Steel Town bro, and Dallas can still kiss our ass hahaha

Top Bottom