Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Lol too funny srenots in 1998-99 I was living just outside of Toronto, I went to Pitt on baseball scholarship. Loved going to the O and primanti brothers. Had 9 scholarship offers but picked Pitt cause it was the closest to Ontario for my family, by the way go parakeets. Lol Fuck ya
Gotta luv those dam Parakeets brother !!

Srenots

Srenots

couple cool Hoodies they just made up...

View attachment 912979

View attachment 912983

Steelernation2

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

talk about Karma and good timing....just got an update for an amp for sale....this blows my mind lol, never have seen or heard of such an amp , ever....mind blown....not Parakeets....but on the same page...BIRDS .... time to burn one...cheers guys~gotta run , yall be cool

View attachment 913476
I would totally rock that amp. It would go great with my Pro Sessions white guitar covered in stickers and a little fish on the pick-up switch.

Srenots

Srenots

How far do you like to take it?
right around the 60 day mark, give or take, I think NewH ran his last one a lil longer and chopped at day 65 if Im not mistaken, will let him chime in when he see this so he can give more accurate info....hes run the Hyper Cherry Pie 4 or 5 times I think, luvs it and she makes great bubble hash as well, easy to grow, clones easy as well....nice strain for sure ~ very heady and Dank Stank...check email bro

newh

newh

right around the 60 day mark, give or take, I think NewH ran his last one a lil longer and chopped at day 65 if Im not mistaken, will let him chime in when he see this so he can give more accurate info....hes run the Hyper Cherry Pie 4 or 5 times I think, luvs it and she makes great bubble hash as well, easy to grow, clones easy as well....nice strain for sure ~ very heady and Dank Stank...check email bro
yeah,right around 60 days is good,Im tokin the cherry pie today its nice lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom