Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

mentioned this in the music thread, but if anyone knows where to get a Peavey 112SX Redline speaker cab, please let me know, heres a pic....Thank You ~

Peavey112SXII

Moshmen

Moshmen

Kool thanks ! Got more kool shit here!
Happy thanks giving ! I appreciate all the help! Didn’t realize you were a Canuck as well! Love our northern neighbors ! I remember smokin a “ spliff” ( half and half ) in like 1980 way before blunts .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Everyone reacts so different to edibles I made 100 mg brownies I ate one just fine my son pretty dined most of the day! My daughter scared her she said she won’t ever eat another now! 😧 really I didn’t mean to !

You got that right. I can eat one of mrs. Mmg’s cupcakes or 4 chocolate candies (equal dose) and function mostly fine. If not extra happy and giggly.

She ate 1/4 of a cupcake once. Got sick. Threw up for a long time and then layed on the bathroom floor for almost 1.5 hrs. She said she was fine. She just had to lay there.

I will say most who tried a cupcake had an all night ride and wont eat one again. Lol

Thats why we make the 1/4 dose candies now.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You got that right. I can eat one of mrs. Mmg’s cupcakes or 4 chocolate candies (equal dose) and function mostly fine. If not extra happy and giggly.

She ate 1/4 of a cupcake once. Got sick. Threw up for a long time and then layed on the bathroom floor for almost 1.5 hrs. She said she was fine. She just had to lay there.

I will say most who tried a cupcake had an all night ride and wont eat one again. Lol

Thats why we make the 1/4 dose candies now.
Made my s daughter sick to twice she said! Next time I’ll tone it down and just eat more myself .

Farmer P

Farmer P

My brownies came out great, maybe a little on the weak side for me. Mr's P smokes like maybe twice a year so she has no tolerance. Last night she ate a half brownie with me and she was tore back. She liked it but wished it wouldn't have lasted quite so long lol. I made some butter this time. It's cooling in the fridge now. I used 1/4 oz per stick of butter decarbed and cooked in the crock-pot on low for 18 hours. Should be some strong shit. I think I'll start with a teaspoon on a piece of toast to guage the strength then I'll know how much to put in some cookies. YUM.

Top Bottom