Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishbuds

fishbuds

I like the Zakk Wylde riff this kid lays down
Defintely cool and all. In the beginning " there was rock and Roll".

But there's like 50gazillion other Ozzytunes they coulda jammed on. ;), and Zack Wilde, ummm ya , not so much for me. He's like the ragged cat that shows up after all the cool cats have already had their milk.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

cool, just looked up this link, thanks to @TerriR ..... check it out

Hello , just wondering if you ever ordered from him? I placed an order thru his page but there wasnt a payment section. Was wondering if you ever made an order. And if you did, how was the results. Do the gentics seem authentic? Like vintage Hawaiian landrace?. I'm actually interested in there 98 aloha white widow. The dirty pheno. Hope the webpage is legit. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Srenots

Srenots

Hello , just wondering if you ever ordered from him? I placed an order thru his page but there wasnt a payment section. Was wondering if you ever made an order. And if you did, how was the results. Do the gentics seem authentic? Like vintage Hawaiian landrace?. I'm actually interested in there 98 aloha white widow. The dirty pheno. Hope the webpage is legit. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
not ordered, but did talk thru email with them... give it a try , email works

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Hyperglue rotten mayo got top dressed with some ocean forest for a bit of nutes.
20191218 191701

Farmer P

Farmer P

shes pretty easy ....well hell, they all are .......pretty....and easy haha
Yup. Grows well, clones well, and has the taste I like in my weed. I plan on doing some experimenting with it over the next couple years. I'm thinking of doing a thread about different ways to grow it by growing two or three at once but different ways. Right now I got one on Jacks MJ formula and one on head formula. I'll post the results. The growth seems the same so far, I think the taste may differ some. I need to start a thread and ask for some ideas on experiments people would like to see next.

Top Bottom