Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T.Pshine

T.Pshine

lol, verified.....the good ole days.... spent 3 days drawing my verified entry.......to the Dank Side ......Dank Side Fusion , Grape Alien Haze , Lemon Drop , and long list in the vault from the Dank Side of the Den ~
i posted this on my page but will here if i can..throw back for ya.and yeah i had to have a lady write mine..i kinda have shite writing..lol

FullSizeRender
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

oh nice, do u mean the SFV Og is the picky one? that Sour Kush I had was picky , but not too bad , just wanted to go vertical once I got it right....was a skyscraper, excellent smoke tho, and didnt make much, but was gold hehe
I keep screwing up the flip timing. 1st time was 2.5 weeks late. Last time was 1 week after I flipped the room. This run, they all went at flip time. So it's a fair pick at the end for the keeper.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

not in the joint..had grows in 14 and 15 on there had to send in a pic with my garden and a sign to get verified to the other private side..so long story short at the time i was working 80 plus hours a week and for a coupe years the baby momma played the shell game with my money..and by the time i was made aware i was in the hole with several banks and check cashing places in detroit..then for the years after that i have been fighting for sole custudy of two toddlers ..i am just now getting back out there and trying to rebuikld a life for me and those i have fought harder than most will ever understand to be a single dad with custody of kids.i understand most wont remember me and to be honest im ok with that as thiese sites allow some to relax there ever watching eyes cuz they think they have anominity..i was just trying to find some of the old guard from back then to research some of the strains i got back then as testers and the like..natures way genetics also send me some from back then and i have found some info already.please to all know this i am not asking for anything or trying to be or do more than be a humble seeker on a path that has always been in my life.i hope that in the time to come those of you that dont remember an old ghost in the machine like me come to see that im just here to share in this wonderful plant.
natures way,hadnt heard that in a min,still have think 2 of his sweet lucy left,i grew his white widow and critical 11,i can remember your going way back now hahahah,i just never heard of you but that aint saying nothing i forget to eat breakfast most times hahaah,i have found even on this site that there is 2 shifts,some morning and day,some night and evening,well i kinda fall in the third shift,cant sleep for shit,did the same with the sign ,shit cant even remeber what it was called dank side or some shit,hell i got more product from just talking with folk than in there hahahah,not to mention most would just bash the shit out your product especailly clones hahah,no man you didnt miss much,res tried to con the community to just pay him to keep the place there,most fell for it,first there was a premium member which was pretty much just better photos and such,a spin off of the dankside ,thats what it was,then went into full asking folk to gofundme for the rest,hard to go fund me someone that is loaded if you dig,anyway all went to hell,some tried to buy him out and guess he wouldnt give,at least that was the word around here.
sorry about the family thing,never ending in the land of make believe,more times than not we wish and life doesnt provide if you dig

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

natures way,hadnt heard that in a min,still have think 2 of his sweet lucy left,i grew his white widow and critical 11,i can remember your going way back now hahahah,i just never heard of you but that aint saying nothing i forget to eat breakfast most times hahaah,i have found even on this site that there is 2 shifts,some morning and day,some night and evening,well i kinda fall in the third shift,cant sleep for shit,did the same with the sign ,shit cant even remeber what it was called dank side or some shit,hell i got more product from just talking with folk than in there hahahah,not to mention most would just bash the shit out your product especailly clones hahah,no man you didnt miss much,res tried to con the community to just pay him to keep the place there,most fell for it,first there was a premium member which was pretty much just better photos and such,a spin off of the dankside ,thats what it was,then went into full asking folk to gofundme for the rest,hard to go fund me someone that is loaded if you dig,anyway all went to hell,some tried to buy him out and guess he wouldnt give,at least that was the word around here.
sorry about the family thing,never ending in the land of make believe,more times than not we wish and life doesnt provide if you dig
for sure.and thats nuts about res..but that seems to be the way of things in the end when you live a life where the only real people you have interaction with is those closest to you who share your general feelings.sometimes people forget what it was like to have to look people in the eye and be a decent cat.but i ramble..sorry..anyway thanks the family thing just kinda what is..its kin and you dont turn on kin for nothing..(but you also dont have to cosign their bullshit)..heheh.and yeah i stay pretty lowkey i will put up some stuff and be here when im here for how ever long this go at this online attempt goes..hahah so that i can learn and always improve .sorry to jack this thread..will give it back.

newh

newh

I was a donor.There was a bunch of good people there ,i guess i thought it would help keep the band together lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was a donor.There was a bunch of good people there ,i guess i thought it would help keep the band together lol
never does brother,always just a beginning to the next con ,sorry but i had plenty of experience getting the dry fuck in my day hahahh,there are still some good folk in the world though bro ,dont forget that you know,sometimes hope is all you got dig

newh

newh

ya we didnt really get along that well,hahaha did he replace those seeds? i got ufc off him ,used it to breed the bubblegirl of closet farmer and made white blaze ,after i greed it when i found out the lineage of it,got it wrote down somewere but who hell know were hahahah
no,I never got new ones.I think the ufc was ultimate fighterxchem sis

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no,I never got new ones.I think the ufc was ultimate fighterxchem sis
said it was Chemdog's Sister,white fire alien kush,then white krone,so whos guess,that why i never really presued it afterwards,my next breed will be something special just havent decided,but for sure pure sativa,like in a 16 weeker hahahahh.
no hurry on that though,i got seeds that last me 2 life times and i dont really collect them,hell i already have the damn breed bug addiction ,dont need the collection bug to hahahah

Srenots

Srenots

said it was Chemdog's Sister,white fire alien kush,then white krone,so whos guess,that why i never really presued it afterwards,my next breed will be something special just havent decided,but for sure pure sativa,like in a 16 weeker hahahahh.
no hurry on that though,i got seeds that last me 2 life times and i dont really collect them,hell i already have the damn breed bug addiction ,dont need the collection bug to hahahah
most toys wins....been thinking about taking some pics of the vault.....maybe....theres a ton .... alot of stoners along the way...

Latest posts

Top Bottom