Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

My condolences man. Im not a religious person but when we cross from this plane of existence to another, maybe you'll see him again, maybe we see everyone again, even our dogs lol 😀, won't know til we get there tho, & I'm not in a rush to find out! Happy new year man, almost another one in the books!
he is in a better place........ this will be the 1st yr I won't be at his gave on his bday/2nd but he understands ...........

You have a Great New Yr also.........

basscaptain

basscaptain

Have a Great 2020 Bro.... my brother/Keith said your looking for a needle in a hay stack.... but will ask around..........

Srenots

Srenots

Hyper Cherry Mayo, looks like it may grow out of it looking at the top, the others look normal , see what happens

Ws4uhypercherrymayo1320

Srenots

Srenots

said he had very cold issues over the holidaze...but getting em back on track now...they all just got a small trim and a haircut

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

People drive to Michigan from ohio😎

I dont get it. Weed aint rare. Could always get it after meeting only a few or even one person in a new town since I was a kid. Even easier to sell it.

My friend in Colorado was overseas when legal weed happened there. He was back living and working in the ski resort for 6 months when i asked him about the new weed. He replied “what do you mean”?

Nothing had changed for him. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I saw a video of people lined up around the building waiting 🤑🤑🤑🥶🥶🥶

Still cracks me up. Of course i didnt wait in any lines but i tried half a dozen medical dispensaries when i moved here and now I grow because the weed was not as potent or at all sometimes as i was used to from 30 years of black market weed. I didnt get it at the time but after growing i know now that greed (money) is the problem. Overfeed for yield, cut early on schedule, no real dry time and out on the shelf. Rinse and repeat.

And some weed was obviously tumbled or even blasted before they jarred it to sell us the left over flowers. One guy told me the pre rolls at his shop were pre blasted weed.

What a shame.

Top Bottom