Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

that would be DVL............ I'll hook up a ext hard drive and post a few pics

Had lots of fun there. Was a good job for younger me.
Screenshot 20191231 084020 Facebook

basscaptain

basscaptain

Theres another dude in here from Beaumont area. I've been seeing more people from the surrounding area here on the farm, we should have a locals sesh lol.
[

I moved away form there /ca last yr......

Nice Striper ... there in there now with the qmussle............. trust me.....

I would fish Havasu, go to mead, then hit the wood for a tag...... I owned that lake at the time............................ and then hit DVL all in 3-4 days.......

basscaptain

basscaptain

Quinnie would just give me hell when I worked the shook boat with him...... about it after Mike stopped doing it.......

I still have the keys to the gates.....

Dbear180

Dbear180

I moved away form there /ca last yr......

Nice Striper ... there in there now with the qmussle............. trust me.....

I would fish Havasu, go to mead, then hit the wood for a tag...... I owned that lake at the time............................ and then hit DVL all in 3-4 days.......

Where'd ya head off to? I see myself heading to AZ or NV maybe in the next ten years. Love the weather here but CA is over rated.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Where'd ya head off to? I see myself heading to AZ or NV maybe in the next ten years. Love the weather here but CA is over rated.
I moved to Tn.....

I was going to Havasu but the prices went up and I really didn't want to live in sand anymore... since I lived in Victorville for 10 plus yrs...

Dbear180

Dbear180

I moved to Tn.....

I was going to Havasu but the prices went up and I really didn't want to live in sand anymore... since I lived in Victorville for 10 plus yrs...

Yeah I can understand that. I've never lived anywhere green. My life has been nothing but a blur of brown & tan mountains, cactus, sage, & tumbleweeds lol. Always wanted to go north but I hate snow, prob because I've never had the right gear for it.

Dbear180

Dbear180

View attachment 926027this is when we all got snowed in they close everything for a day...

this was the last Birthday for my dad...

My condolences man. Im not a religious person but when we cross from this plane of existence to another, maybe you'll see him again, maybe we see everyone again, even our dogs lol 😀, won't know til we get there tho, & I'm not in a rush to find out! Happy new year man, almost another one in the books!

Top Bottom