Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dbear180

Dbear180

Update on the Reno gear. Had two more babies crack & added to the group, everyone is above the soil now soaking up some t5 light.
20200119 093131

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Any of you guys have exp with growing in a room that has that old 70s chunky acoustic ceiling? I was considering building out a spare bedroom but I might just tent city it instead due to convenience. Still not sure if I should scrape that stuff off tho.
View attachment 930926
50/50, take a piece in have it tested.
Do not and can not stress this enough DO NOT GIVE THEM THE ACTUAL ADDRESS TO YOUR HOME!
Tell them your looking at a job and give them a different address even make one up.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Any of you guys have exp with growing in a room that has that old 70s chunky acoustic ceiling? I was considering building out a spare bedroom but I might just tent city it instead due to convenience. Still not sure if I should scrape that stuff off tho.
View attachment 930926
If it is fryable asbestos DO NOT TOUCH IT! LEAVE IT ALONE!! If you want to live a long life and not die in excruciating pain trying desperately to breathe.

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It's veeeerryyyyy quiet in here, you guys must be hunting wabbits lol. Update on the Reno gear
They grow up so fast 🤗
View attachment 933145

I think one is a metal head, came out the bean rocking devil horns.
View attachment 933146
Just had a little bunny hop past me on the patio. No hunting today but a couple of those would've made a meal!

We're on about a half acre, neighbors across the street have 4 so there's plenty of open space for rabbits to reproduce. Usually the hawks and owls keep their numbers in check but we still get a stray or two paying us a visit.

They get too numerous and I'll set some traps. Daddy needs a pair of rabbit fur lined boots!

Top Bottom