Srenots

Srenots

upgrading pedals... if anyone has any pedals to part with please let me know

Bossflangerbf 312520

Speakersoak12420
Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

Welp it's been about 10 days since breaching the surface & I got dango rooty tabootys just about sticking out of the bottoms of most of the solos.
20200126 085856

I usually use 4x4 pots for seedlings and fight the stretch everytime, didn't have that problem this time using the solos. Might be because the cups are deeper keeping that taproot from bottoming out as fast or it might be the t5s I'm running now, dont really have a solid answer favoring either choice, could be both 🤷‍♂️

Dbear180

Dbear180

Been about a week since last update of up top, things are going smooth, just a nice shot of water every day or two depending on what the dirt looks like. They're getting some smell to em, the cosmos have a skunky sour smell & probably have the best nose so far. The dragonberry tri fol grew out of it I think.

20200129 053411

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I love the word Sir now. Nobody has to use it or ever expects to hear himself referred to as anymore. If I call someone Sir, it's the best way I can think of to show him that he has my sincerest respect.

That same guy that says, "My dad was a Sir" would also have a hard time hearing from another person, "You have my sincerest respect". 😈

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I love the word Sir now. Nobody has to use it or ever expects to hear himself referred to as anymore. If I call someone Sir, it's the best way I can think of to show him that he has my sincerest respect.

That same guy that says, "My dad was a Sir" would also have a hard time hearing from another person, "You have my sincerest respect". 😈
I use it a lot as well, just don’t say it to the wrong person lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

sir
/sər/
noun
used as a polite or respectful way of addressing a man, especially one in a position of authority.

I’ll stick with “Dude”:)

Srenots

Srenots

Got two in veg at the minute, and if all goes to plan, their up next when my flower space is empty, had to give it some prune to hold it back, seems a vigorous little vixen.

will this be the first run of it, or u already ran it before.....and where u get urs from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom