Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Have yall checked out the new Classified link? cool sht man~ where else would you go to find what ur looking for... its new....but bet its gonna blow up.....if u buy something, is there a feedback link , like Ebay ? .... clones, seed, supplies, lights, worm castings for Teas etc... cool~ keeps gettin better man , gotta luv the Farm !!

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

Have yall checked out the new Classified link? cool sht man~ where else would you go to find what ur looking for... its new....but bet its gonna blow up.....if u buy something, is there a feedback link , like Ebay ? .... clones, seed, supplies, lights, worm castings for Teas etc... cool~ keeps gettin better man , gotta luv the Farm !!

I have some old hoods up on there right now, I think I was the second ad up!

The clones & seeds is pretty cool, I just worry about feds. I guess if your a nobody like me you dont have as much to worry about but I still ya never know.

I was just cruising thru all the busted grows in my area on the police web page, every indoor op was stealing power & had 1000s of plants... I totally agree with getting rid of these guys, they are bad for the market as a whole. Greed will always bite you in the ass one way or another lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom