Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

@Srenots how many days do you take you c99?

when she looks like this, ur rockin brother ....

Srenots

Srenots

@Srenots how many days do you take you c99?
as you can see in the seedfinder, they advertised 7 weeks at release....those we tried when they came out, were Fire, they werent 7 weeks, letting those go 9 was choice, the ones we used recently were from Mosca ....and same .... seems over the years the advertising comes across as Fast finishers to get peoples attention, letting them really finish is longer...think its just a sales tactic, but at same time she was freakin awesome man, if you get Pineapple or a Citrus smell its what ur looking for, others can just smell Hazey, and they are Fire too....kept one of each running for years from Grimm, in fact, when they sent the first 10 pack from Canada back then, there was 2 seeds in the pack that were green, asked if they would replace a nice pack and they did it without any hassle at all, the next 10 were perfect, never forgot their kindness and understanding man, made a sht load of beans with those, but now they are just too old to pop, we call those souveniers now lol, been hooked on C99 ever since , the Mosca is great, and they have the regs...most others like Female Seeds and such are all fems... so we went with Mosca for breeding , hope this helps~

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
copy that, u will know when shes done...post up pics , how far is she now?
Those pics I put up yesterday were day 34, I will update weekly till they are done.
They are still eating base and bigbud for now, I want a week of overdrive and a week of new mellinium frost before a week or so of fresh water.
So I will probally start overdrive on day 40, Maybe a day or two earlier.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
as you can see in the seedfinder, they advertised 7 weeks at release....those we tried when they came out, were Fire, they werent 7 weeks, letting those go 9 was choice, the ones we used recently were from Mosca ....and same .... seems over the years the advertising comes across as Fast finishers to get peoples attention, letting them really finish is longer...think its just a sales tactic, but at same time she was freakin awesome man, if you get Pineapple or a Citrus smell its what ur looking for, others can just smell Hazey, and they are Fire too....kept one of each running for years from Grimm, in fact, when they sent the first 10 pack from Canada back then, there was 2 seeds in the pack that were green, asked if they would replace a nice pack and they did it without any hassle at all, the next 10 were perfect, never forgot their kindness and understanding man, made a sht load of beans with those, but now they are just too old to pop, we call those souveniers now lol, been hooked on C99 ever since , the Mosca is great, and they have the regs...most others like Female Seeds and such are all fems... so we went with Mosca for breeding , hope this helps~
Thank you for this I really appreciate it.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ha any of those Souveniers that you feel maybe to old to pop... Send me a few I'll Try Anything......

I'm Just Like Mikie.......... that maybe to Old For Most of you Youngin's 🤣 😘😂😎

Just about Anything LOL...........

Srenots

Srenots

Top Bottom