Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

And so it begins, pretty fucking pumped this year people. I had so many amazing strains to choose from but decided to go with hyper cherry pie f2, hyper mayo, t 1000 x arcata train wreck, and mendo cheddar. That's my legal 4. I had to throw my garlic in there, it looks pro. 1300 garlic 8 varieties. Any ways good luck everyone, I hope everyone pounds out huge.

ur gonna want that Magoo out thar as well brother... lookin good~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Running the HBCM right now. Looking forward to getting myself a mother out of them 👍 heard some good stuff about it

so far she is the Flag Ship bro....good vibes sent, theres a few phenos , but ALL are Fire ~....pics? and run beans if u find a Killer male ~

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so far she is the Flag Ship bro....good vibes sent, theres a few phenos , but ALL are Fire ~....pics? and run beans if u find a Killer male ~
These are mix of HBCM and BFT.
10 days since sprout. Some of the HBCM I found to be light sensitive but I'm expecting some different phenos and pushing em as much as I can so I'm expecting so issues but want to find the ones that are strongest and most vigor with good structure, yield and smoke. So far structure seems very uniform.. only 10 days though.
IMG 20200521 093739

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

10 days since sprout. Some of the HBCM I found to be light sensitive but I'm expecting some different phenos and pushing em as much as I can so I'm expecting so issues but want to find the ones that are strongest and most vigor with good structure, yield and smoke. So far structure seems very uniform.. only 10 days though.
View attachment 975729

couple weeks see sup bro....its on ~

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

View attachment 975729

gonna be badass...Phylex rocks as well brother ~

Latest posts

Top Bottom