Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chester13

Chester13

The blue magoo started off real slow, but has caught up, giving my neighbor the blue magoo, and a secret service. I'll grow them for him, so I'll get a bunch of it to sample.
So I have a cherry pie and mayo in the ground, in your opinion which is overall better strain? I'll keep the blue magoo then if that's the best.

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

maybe 10-12 weeks from the looks of those spirals ....very nice work man ~ Fire comin ur way with a good cure in jars....props

sht , did I say Spiral.... lmao... go figure ~ lookin good man, the Dragonberry is a Cherry Diesel , but the cross changed things up a bit, if u find a Cherry Diesel stank, its like the mom....

Dbear180

Dbear180

Both of those are like the mom then, my single pic being closer for sure cuz the diesel really comes thru strong on her. I've been stoked on that one since veg, good stank on it & perfect structure for my style after just one round of pinching the top 👍

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Both of those are like the mom then, my single pic being closer for sure cuz the diesel really comes thru strong on her. I've been stoked on that one since veg, good stank on it & perfect structure for my style after just one round of pinching the top 👍

excellent feedback...its nice when a plan comes together quick....the cure rocks bro ~

Latest posts

Top Bottom