Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

you know its a damn shame,these auto manufactures,check it out,back then wasnt having enough elbow room in your ride better,style,didnt matter what manufacture that made um sold them,for comfort and cruising,or taering them up if you dig,they all sold cars,trucks were unheard of in 78 hahahah,they had body style,massive engines and a charm to do anything in them,cruser pulled up in your mirror you knew what the make was,shit i couldnt tell you the difrence import or export these days much less who made it hahahah,say anything you want ,but them old boats as they were called lol would burn up the streets aint lieing hahahh,anyway that why i drive a 83 chevy truck,when i pull in your rear view mirror you know it a chevy,hell ya lmao.
they want to sell cars,make them cars not boxes that all look the same ,mama gets pissed off when i break out the chevy,just dont like the carb and pipes humming hahahh
Weeds still had the Cuda last we talked.... havent in long time...u talk to him still? if so tell em we said High

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Weeds still had the Cuda last we talked.... havent in long time...u talk to him still? if so tell em we said High
i hadnt talked to him since what ever went on between houser and moto,no clue about all,just woke up to a shit storm of brothers fighting,been like 2 yrs i think since we talked

Srenots

Srenots

watchin "Narcos Mexico" on Netflix....back in day when a kilo without seed and stem was introduced....all females , today what we call Sensi or "without seeds" ..... the size of the Kilo was way smaller without seed and stems and was all bud , but they weighed the same .... took a screen shot from season 1 episode 1.............. "Queen of the South" is good too, new season starts in a week .....

Seedlesstoseedandstemkilobackindayfromnarcosmexico53019

Last edited:
MBVapester

MBVapester

do yall have the Hemporer where u are? its made with hemp seed and smells and tastes like weed ... Hemp Pale Ale , good sht 7%

View attachment 873175

Not yet. There is only 1 hemp beer on the shelf right now as the gov controls everything here and they are just starting to loosen those regs. I will have to look out for that tho.
So far just have my own Mountain Dew that I throw a bud in for flavor but you really need so sip easy on that one.

Top Bottom