Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Looking good! I bet you get some good stuff out of there! I had a bunch of freebies I was trying to get started most of them didn’t take. However, I do have my medical seeds started using my own stock I had, mainly.
2 Sea 4 gg4( gorilla glue#4 indoor s1’s) spouted strong. The 2 seaFour gg4 have definite gg4 twist leaf trait.
3 gg4 (2015 outdoor stock)sprouted strong
2 super lemon nightmare sprouted strong
4 ogkb3.0 sprouted strong( S1 from thc farmer forum winner cut ogkb2.0 which came from Sea Four)
1 white nightmare sprouted strong
1 Da alien sprouted strong
1 Nor cal cat piss x moontang. Injured spout...(gift from SeaFour)
5 tang pow2015 spouted strong
1 Alaskan thunder fuck x skunk #1 strong
4 gooey tang not yet 2 sprouted strong
2 pure gooey not yet 1 spouted 1 strong
1 blue euphoria sprouted . I call it blue power but it was advertised as blue euphoria as a clone from a
Dispensary I have a suspicion it is really blue power from vision seeds( this is an s1 or yard pollination from other plants)

86724EB8 E43D 406A 94B8 4878D3F76FE4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well reno,you probally thought you would never hear this from me,im doing a hydro grow on cucumbers,33 gal trash can full of water and a 10 inch long tube going into it full of peat moss and vermiculite,1 seed,watch a vid that got my interest,for years i have watched and listen to all the water folk,never really understood,this guy had a 55 gal barrel with just plan water,2 cucumber plants ,the roots were about 4 ft long in the barrel,come to find out,the roots go crazy in search for nutrients,the plant wont produce any fruit but will grow for a while on just the water,acting as a stunted growth,well once nutrients are added the roots stop searching and build fruit instead of roots,crazy shit indeed,so im giving a try,3oz calcium nitrate ,2oz of magnesium sulfate,3oz of 8-16-36 fertilizer,no air or pump required,when the plant dies the nutrients and water will be almost gone,ideal in full sun and heat brings them on,ideal for texas summer,so we will see how it goes,just shows you old timers do have a open mind and i will try most things and never give info or help unless i tried it first,same as i always have been,i never asked or ordered none of my employees to do nothing i hadnt done myself,so we will see how it goes,this guy is pulling off 5 lbs of cucumbers a day off 1 plant wild shit,showed it to mama and a hell ya boy get to growing,im itching to can some pickles hahahah,i swear i hope this shit works were i can watch her work her old ass to a nub,just as she always does me hahaha

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

well reno,you probally thought you would never hear this from me,im doing a hydro grow on cucumbers,33 gal trash can full of water and a 10 inch long tube going into it full of peat moss and vermiculite,1 seed,watch a vid that got my interest,for years i have watched and listen to all the water folk,never really understood,this guy had a 55 gal barrel with just plan water,2 cucumber plants ,the roots were about 4 ft long in the barrel,come to find out,the roots go crazy in search for nutrients,the plant wont produce any fruit but will grow for a while on just the water,acting as a stunted growth,well once nutrients are added the roots stop searching and build fruit instead of roots,crazy shit indeed,so im giving a try,3oz calcium nitrate ,2oz of magnesium sulfate,3oz of 8-16-36 fertilizer,no air or pump required,when the plant dies the nutrients and water will be almost gone,ideal in full sun and heat brings them on,ideal for texas summer,so we will see how it goes,just shows you old timers do have a open mind and i will try most things and never give info or help unless i tried it first,same as i always have been,i never asked or ordered none of my employees to do nothing i hadnt done myself,so we will see how it goes,this guy is pulling off 5 lbs of cucumbers a day off 1 plant wild shit,showed it to mama and a hell ya boy get to growing,im itching to can some pickles hahahah,i swear i hope this shit works were i can watch her work her old ass to a nub,just as she always does me hahaha
Frickin' awesome. I keep looking at those hydro 3" pipe systems (outdoors) and as a plumber I really need to give one a try.

Many years ago I raised tropical fish and had two 55 gal drums with treated tap water with an 1 1/2" siphon pipe between them and a filter/pump pumping the water. Worked great and I can only imagine the growth rate of a plant with roots in 100+ gal of nutrition rich water. Too bad I've got more then enough on my plate right now.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Frickin' awesome. I keep looking at those hydro 3" pipe systems (outdoors) and as a plumber I really need to give one a try.

Many years ago I raised tropical fish and had two 55 gal drums with treated tap water with an 1 1/2" siphon pipe between them and a filter/pump pumping the water. Worked great and I can only imagine the growth rate of a plant with roots in 100+ gal of nutrition rich water. Too bad I've got more then enough on my plate right now.
hahahaah me too,but i got the link from that gardener on you tube and looked it up,no air or pump,i give it a try,got it setting right under the kitchen window,if it works,i will attach some wire up for a tressil,have um growing on the side of my house,give this old hen something to do,she really thinks she somebody hahahahh

Srenots

Srenots

hahahaah me too,but i got the link from that gardener on you tube and looked it up,no air or pump,i give it a try,got it setting right under the kitchen window,if it works,i will attach some wire up for a tressil,have um growing on the side of my house,give this old hen something to do,she really thinks she somebody hahahahh
hell ya ....no air pump eh? rock it bro, got any pics , would like to see this in action...what about the heat in that thar water? hell , maybe start a thread on it bro?

Srenots

Srenots

just saw this new movie coming out....luv all these actors togethether again... Margot sht man lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell ya ....no air pump eh? rock it bro, got any pics , would like to see this in action...what about the heat in that thar water? hell , maybe start a thread on it bro?
nah bro,im done with threads,every one i have started on all web sites play out the same,just as you get a crowd and really get into the thickets of things and enjoy yourself,comes along some joker that done got banned or trying to come on in a ruin the whole damn thing,last one i opened was my journey into the white blaze ,go back and look in about first 3 pages and you will see why i no longer start threads,in my opinion it is great having open minds ,debates,even shit heads with no clue,and those theat really are in the study of this plant and gardeners,all good ,thats how life is,but then someone with a hard dick for some mod decide to troll um and then the thread goes to shit,hell im guilty of just when a shit storm starts ,i leave and never go back ,most times the jokers will go on for pages with the crap,so i go and unwatch the threads

Srenots

Srenots

nah bro,im done with threads,every one i have started on all web sites play out the same,just as you get a crowd and really get into the thickets of things and enjoy yourself,comes along some joker that done got banned or trying to come on in a ruin the whole damn thing,last one i opened was my journey into the white blaze ,go back and look in about first 3 pages and you will see why i no longer start threads,in my opinion it is great having open minds ,debates,even shit heads with no clue,and those theat really are in the study of this plant and gardeners,all good ,thats how life is,but then someone with a hard dick for some mod decide to troll um and then the thread goes to shit,hell im guilty of just when a shit storm starts ,i leave and never go back ,most times the jokers will go on for pages with the crap,so i go and unwatch the threads
copy that, well how about sum pics of what ur doing? would be cool...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok here you go,just a barrel,33 gal,tube with 1/4 in holes drilled into the tube,bottom blocked off redneck style hahaah,that roof eve above the kitchen window ,im gonna put some hooks up and hang horse wire 6 ft tall onit and behind the barrel and let um go ,IF IT WORKS hahahah,3oz,8-16-36 feed,3 oz calcim nitrate,2oz magnesium sulfate,thats it,im gonna insulate the can with some aluminum looking stuff used in travel trailers jus
t for safe keeps,summers here are triple digits for 4 months,the can is leveled off sitting off the concrete and the wrap will help a bit i think

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok here you go,just a barrel,33 gal,tube with 1/4 in holes drilled into the tube,bottom blocked off redneck style hahaah,that roof eve above the kitchen window ,im gonna put some hooks up and hang horse wire 6 ft tall onit and behind the barrel and let um go ,IF IT WORKS hahahah,3oz,8-16-36 feed,3 oz calcim nitrate,2oz magnesium sulfate,thats it,im gonna insulate the can with some aluminum looking stuff used in travel trailers jusView attachment 872352View attachment 872353View attachment 872351t for safe keeps,summers here are triple digits for 4 months,the can is leveled off sitting off the concrete and the wrap will help a bit i think
i also have bulldog clips on the can and lid,mosqiutos are hell down here we lead the country in west nile

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, we have a lot down here too. I wonder if it might work if you dropped mosquito dunks in that barrel.
lid is pretty tight,but sun will warp it a little,if it warps any more duct tape best tool to go to,the convex lid is to prevent rain from coming into the lid,by the way ,do you know of any way to increase water pressure,my well says 12 lbs from well to house,i check the water spicket on the top end and at end of run on my side of house im only getting 5lbs,i checked it coming out at the spicket then added a 100 ft garden hose to my lower garden,same thing 5lbs,i built manifolds for all my boxes were i just hook the hose up and water,i ave leveled these damn thing 4 times and cannot get the water to run all the way threw the manifold,i even just moved the line were it would drip,one end is way higher than the intake side of pipe,by end of run i have drops ,got to be something besides adding a submersible pump for the pressure,i got a 250 gal ibc tote down there i want to put feed in,lack of pressure keeps me from using it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Check it out, my pineapple has a baby brother. I thought I just had the one then this guy popped up a couple weeks ago.View attachment 872355
hell ya,i still hadnt done that,i been knee deep into a fence driving me nuts,land has a 5 ft drop from top end to bottom,thought a 10 ft post would do the trick,nope gotta add 4 more ft on the lowest end,my boy said just run it on the ground,and just cant figure out what i mean ,that if i do the fence will not tighten up or even have straight up and down fencing,hahahah so i went redneck on him,showed him science aint about shit and ran a string from highest point over to that corner,put a line level on it and sure enough the old ass man was right,5 ft drop haahah,anyway when im done the low end will be 11ft tall,dont see my babies ,the deer jumping that one haahah

Top Bottom