• Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lucky you don’t have this problem,View attachment 873280
We got these! LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That’s really cool. Very beautiful. That’s awesome
i had 45 that come around during the day,rain or cold snap coming these are the best forcasters around for miles,and damn good security,i can light one up and when they alert so do i hahahahah,last count was 4 babies this week,little bullets running around like crazy,the big mature doe havent even had there yet,look like 55 gal drums with 4 legs hahahah and fight damn them girls standup on the back legs and slap,them hooves are sharp,when the babies come out the bucks be gone,them doe pissed that something came out there back side hahahah

E

eirI

i had 45 that come around during the day,rain or cold snap coming these are the best forcasters around for miles,and damn good security,i can light one up and when they alert so do i hahahahah,last count was 4 babies this week,little bullets running around like crazy,the big mature doe havent even had there yet,look like 55 gal drums with 4 legs hahahah and fight damn them girls standup on the back legs and slap,them hooves are sharp,when the babies come out the bucks be gone,them doe pissed that something came out there back side hahahah
Classic

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that damn slender in the second pic dipped his head ,he was 1 1/2 when we moved here,while we were in house with inspector i looked out kitchen window and his skinny boney ass done picked a fight with the dominant buck in the hood,they clashed horns and that big bastard dropped him in his tracks and i yelled at his ass like a crazy man while he gouged at slenders guts while penned,big buck never had a human chase his ass and got gone,every since that day 2 years ago,that boy comes to the gate like the other doe and eats their corn by hand hahah we have 4 we hand feed,as long as we on the other side the fence we have to cut um off at 2 cups,hungry shit heads

Top Bottom