Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rcubed

Rcubed

I
just looked up Otis Taylor...his tour is out west by yall....never heard of him but he rocks Trance Blues.....like it ~
I'll have to check it out. He does Hey Joe good. The Jay Turser plays great. Maybe not like a true tele. Has humbucker on neck pickup. Bridge pickup gives you some twang. The finish on it is real pretty.

Rcubed

Rcubed

hows that Jay Turser play....like the finish on it...Im a sucker for Natural, and whats that one 2nd from the end in front of the Bass...is that a Gibson Melody Maker ?
The one 2nd to the end is a Gibson Marauder 1978. Awesome axe. Check this 88 Silver series Squier. It has a solid maple body, American Fender tuners plus walnut inlay on the back of the neck. They made quality back then.
20190905 191256
20190905 191246
20190905 191313

20190905 191320
Srenots

Srenots

Epiphone Plus Top Pro Honey Burst....she has the vertical and horizontal grain, tried taking pics from diff angles and its like 3D ...no view is the same...fuckin awesome top on it depending which way the light shines ~ keeper, volume knobs are push/pull coil tap, made 2018 of November....nice 350 spent used, would have been 750 new / with new epiphone case.....these are well worth the $ if u can find one cheap , in New condition ~ 5th one Ive had in last 5 years, all were great

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Epiphone Plus Top Pro Honey Burst....she has the vertical and horizontal grain, tried taking pics from diff angles and its like 3D ...no view is the same...fuckin awesome top on it depending which way the light shines ~ keeper, volume knobs are push/pull coil tap, made 2018 of November....nice 350 spent used, would have been 750 new / with new epiphone case.....

View attachment 893791

View attachment 893792

View attachment 893793

View attachment 893794

View attachment 893796

They sure upgraded those epiphones! Looks fantastic. And my favorite honey burst too.

Srenots

Srenots

They sure upgraded those epiphones! Looks fantastic. And my favorite honey burst too.
ya, actually like the Desert Burst better, but ran across this and had to snag it for the $....just gotta be in the right place at right time, also, theres a new finish called Mojave Fade...have u seen it yet, they were on back order last week at Musicians Friend....also, alot of folks dont know this, but Musicians Friend and Guitar Center is the SAME fuckin company....ever wonder why they have the same deals at the same time lmao.....sad but true, they try to play it off like they are diff, but NOT.... link~

Srenots

Srenots

just talked to Growing Green... running the Hyper Blueberry Blast, Hyper Death By Kush, Face Off OG, Brass Monkey, Gold Blaze....said evrythng lookin good , these are the Blueberry Blast.... @Phylex .... is taking her time slow...Sativas always do, but worth the wait lol..and says High to evry1...

Growinggreen19619

Growinggreen29619

Growinggreen39619

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya, actually like the Desert Burst better, but ran across this and had to snag it for the $....just gotta be in the right place at right time, also, theres a new finish called Mojave Fade...have u seen it yet, they were on back order last week at Musicians Friend....also, alot of folks dont know this, but Musicians Friend and Guitar Center is the SAME fuckin company....ever wonder why they have the same deals at the same time lmao.....sad but true, they try to play it off like they are diff, but NOT.... link~

Yeah guitar center has been buying up all the music stores for 20 years. When i first moved to denver in 99 i worked a Mars music selling guitars and they got bought out then.

Srenots

Srenots

Yeah guitar center has been buying up all the music stores for 20 years. When i first moved to denver in 99 i worked a Mars music selling guitars and they got bought out then.
yep , when was in Orlando years ago they bought Thoroughbred, Mars, Sam Ash, shit was over in a couple years.... someone had the $ to do that sht....seemed like overnight

Top Bottom