Finaly i grow my first CC strain, 6 Raskal's OG 2 OGiesel!

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks stoned! Here come a lil update, first plant to show sex in my cab is a Raskal's OG male that are younger than others by 10 days! The shape, smell and structure are great on that dude so im thinking maybe keeping that mofo.

Raskal's OG #6 (male)
View attachment 73029
View attachment 73030
View attachment 73031

Raskal's OG #1 this one is N whore!
View attachment 73032
View attachment 73033

Raskal's OG #2 this one is my fav so far. Great looking plant
View attachment 73034
View attachment 73035

Raskal's OG #3
View attachment 73036
View attachment 73037

Raskal's OG #4
View attachment 73038
View attachment 73039

I have one more that i forget to picture, will update it later with the 2 OGiesel...

:banana1sv6:

winta

winta

great job! u might have to hit #2 with #6 and keep the party goin :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah brother, exactly what i thought too, i just hope #2 is a bitch!! Will probably hit the OGiesel with him too

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I even crossed my balls on this one bro!!!!!! I talk to her as if she were a 100% girl for sure, i might bring her some make up later...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha.. great grow man.. sending good vibes your way.. Happy harvests!!

Darkplace

Darkplace

I even crossed my balls on this one bro!!!!!! I talk to her as if she were a 100% girl for sure, i might bring her some make up later...
nice touch...
and tell her you like what shes done to her hair..always works for me. i try not to mention weight as i like her 'plump'. good luck ;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha.. great grow man.. sending good vibes your way.. Happy harvests!!

So good to have u here Tex, u're a killer and among my fav' grower, BIG RESPECT!

:weed-sign:

nice touch...
and tell her you like what shes done to her hair..always works for me. i try not to mention weight as i like her 'plump'. good luck ;)

There's a man that know about girls. Im playing my best card tonight candle light diner :clapping :music
seaweed, worm casting juice and humic acid ahaha i get laid tonight!

Darkplace

Darkplace

!There's a man that know about girls. Im playing my best card tonight candle light diner :clapping :music
seaweed, worm casting juice and humic acid ahaha i get laid tonight![/QUOTE]'

dont forget they get upset at the slightest thing so whatever you do DON'T divide the food bill just suck it up bro your time for some heavy petting will come :joint:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Great news today #2 is a real bitch!! ahah happey as can be altrough i felt like i have plenty of dudes in there, i hope for more gilrs!!! can't wait anymore 3 more days and i flip them...

N

negative 1

oh yeah should be some SWEET plants bro! love the leaves on em. good stuff, good stuff

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bros!! I need some DANK!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Help me ID my ROG phenos

Lil update farmers,

Here are some of my ROG, #2 is in a 5 gal bag now full of super soil mix, I just tried LST for the time and its fun! I like it.

View attachment 73867
View attachment 73868

What u guys think of that pheno right here? she's first to show sex during veg...

...along with #6 who is a male. Here he is

View attachment 73871

He younger then all, but yet showed sex first. he smells good, really nice actualy, he is short and have short node space with nice side stems growth. will get side pics tomo.

This is #4 my 2nd fav, i hope she's a girl.

View attachment 73869
View attachment 73870

She's a bit sensitive to my soil like all are but some more than others. And my tap water is hot too.
please, let me know what u guys think.

:)

winta

winta

they lookin good my dude! #2 might be that one bro! i think if #4 is a lady and #6 hit it youll have some crazy shit!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks farmers! i hope one of them will give me some dank fire...Winta u right there i will use that mofo to play a bit hehe

Darkplace

Darkplace

real healthy right there!! nice start Coolest cant wait to see what your LST does to her...all worked out nice for you bro :clapping

H

haze89

Lookin killer so far man. Those ROG are gonna be some seriously killer buds. I really like the Ogiesel too, anything crossed to the Giesel clone is daaank. Same goes for the SFV OGK so its a win win situation no matter what pheno you find haha. I gotta get some pics of my room and shit in my CC thread, I've just been working crazy hours lately so I haven't had the chance. I'm running cvk and grass knuckles v2 in an organic soil mix aswell. Good to see other organic grows with CC gear.

C

CAPO

make sure to keep cuts of all those raskals, coolest. The phenos vary and you won't know for sure your keepers till around 5-7 weeks in flower. On the mixed phenos (sfv with fire) the sfv smell dominates. I grew out 2 packs and only found 1 super 'fire' pheno, but got quite a few mixed that are killer and 2 "ghani" phenos that pretty much wilted @6.5 weeks.

Plants look nice and green!

Top Bottom