Finaly i grow my first CC strain, 6 Raskal's OG 2 OGiesel!

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Oh ya.....the LST looks perfect. If you are not gonna LST all of them, now would be a good time to pinch the main top, if you have not already. They will def produce more bud for ya.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah haze89 organic all the way baby!! Hey CAPO thanks to join in bro, Did u ghani phen looked more light green with fatter leaves and less sharp blade? I think i have one that look so, others are more dark green with sharp blade leaves

C

CAPO

They were real squat and bushy, they had that same weird smell that all the boys did. A kind of artificial bait and mint on the stalks. They smell just like grape koolaid powder in flower. I have 1 that had this smell, but an OG structure....she is gonna be good smoke.
I have pulled the 2 'ghani' phenos out, they can't handle the same nutes as the others and 1 threw some nanners.
One bunk pheno from each pack....not bad.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
yep not bad indeed!! I've FIM' them all, I just need more veg to get the LST one bigger befor the fliping

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Update

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings fellow farmerz!

Lil update with ROG's

By order

ROG#1 3 days 12/12
View attachment 75869
View attachment 75870

ROG#2 Still in veg, first female to show sex
View attachment 75871
View attachment 75872
View attachment 75879

ROG#3 3 days 12/12
View attachment 75873
View attachment 75874

ROG#4 3 days 12/12
View attachment 75875
View attachment 75876

ROG#6 3 days 12/12
View attachment 75877
View attachment 75878

So far so good, im hoping for # 3 n 4 to be girls, # 5 is a male will post pics tomo, im thinking on keeping that dude...Oh and help me spot the fire pheno!! :icon_spin:

R

Rob1

i am going to run a couple organic next run you and flex have some nice results from the organic...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro organics rocks! i dont even adjust ph can ya belive that! lol its like a hollydays grow

H

hailo

Nice plants TCM

What are your thoughts on #6...it seems to be the anomoly

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plants TCM

What are your thoughts on #6...it seems to be the anomoly

lol indeed, i think of a afghani pheno? frankly idk, best smell so far are #1,2,3,4 and 5 but its male. #6 barely smell.

nice big and dark green.. my type of plant bro!!!!

yes south, I like them big and dark green too bro :party0042:

B

BongToker

dam homie, ur vegging them bitches out.. my ogisels are just finishing up flowering, ill post some pics for you guys soon.. huge colas off them, man you are going to pull some weight off those bushes, all the best man..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh damn... :friday: another grow journal subscription added. Nice LST skillz brah!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
dam homie, ur vegging them bitches out.. my ogisels are just finishing up flowering, ill post some pics for you guys soon.. huge colas off them, man you are going to pull some weight off those bushes, all the best man..

yeah i had no choice i knew i would end up with only a few females. Like Shady i don't like to keep weak plants around, only if i have no other beans of that strain. bro feel free to post ur Ogiesel pics here! Can't wait to see.

Oh damn... :friday: another grow journal subscription added. Nice LST skillz brah!

Thanks bro!! I following ur killer thread too, Ur cones rack looks killer! I want the same type of set up very soon :nod

B

BongToker

ya i gotchya man, i just cant gut killing something i could end up smoking, which would explain a few week ass plants i have, haha, well anyways chop day is getting closer and closer, ill make sure to post some shots

Top Bottom