Finding a Rental home

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rednick

Grew up in Jeffco, perhaps that is where my paranoia stems.
Never had trouble with Park Co sheriff. There was plenty of bored Jeffco sheriff to go around.
It is a huge, sparsely populated county. Which is always good in my book.

B

brncow

Park County sucks! I lived there for 8 years and every time something happened, the cops showed up at my place. That fucking fireman the lives on top of Crow Hill by the park ripped the old lady off for some makeup. That sheriff...what's his name ...Weimaraner or something like that is a lying asshole. They do not like outsiders and tend to talk shit behind their backs because they don't have the nuts to talk shit to your face. Way nosy, cheapskate, broke, sister fuckers...they are a few good folks but they can't hang with someone new or they risk being ostracized. That sheriff is part of a Harris Park grow featuring Banditos and locals...they don't sell locally though. So don't move there....Bailey is way overpriced and the water sucks. Nice places to hike there. Hillbillys to the max. Try Evergreen area or north Denver. But expect a raid if anything goes wrong - ie..the old lady gets mad, etc...

B

Buddy Flowers

lol sounds like you're one of the rednecks, brncow. i've been here for a long time and never had the police show up at my house or had any run in with them for that matter....then again, i don't refer to my wife as my "old lady"

S

Steel Erection

Can anyone tell me about the Pueblo or West Pueblo area. Would it be better to go west of Denver like the Summit or Eagle county area. Whats Mesa county like around the Rifle area. How about the Dillon Frisco Area? SE

B

brncow

lol sounds like you're one of the rednecks, brncow. i've been here for a long time and never had the police show up at my house or had any run in with them for that matter....then again, i don't refer to my wife as my "old lady"

You are likely a real sweetie and a long time local. Old lady is an old school term that got squashed in the 80's by the hair band groupies. Bikers and old guys still use it sometimes. Likely not PC these days huh? Outsiders have to be rednecks in Park County...high school kids were following my 6th grader home and assaulting him daily until I found out about it.And good ole' Fairplay was named by an outlaw that founded the town. He was selling wolf tickets and they screwed everyone that was unfortunate, gullible or stupid enough to move there - outsiders that is - and that was in the 1800 - early 1900s era. They have likely gotten real good at it by now huh! Colorado is a police and redneck state. The hippie cover is just that - a cover up to hide the tax men in their various forms... and jack boot cops

sky high

sky high

Steel Erection...if yer a noob in-state it sounds like ya might need to take a drive and see for yourself. FWIW...Rifle is in Garfield County, not Mesa. The poor place has been trashed by natural gas drilling so finding a sweet place just isn't as easy down that way as it was 20 years ago.

Gettin some snow over that way, Buddy? LOL. What a Winter....and we're long from bein close to the end. (especially you)

My old lady is 6 months older to the day than I am...and I have permission to razz her when needed about it. After 30 years of bein together and knowing each other for a good 10 before that...it takes more than that kinda weak-ass talk to put my ass in the doghouse.

However..as always...YMMV with driving habits and road conditions!! LOL

Most places in the hills are fairly cool with folks doin their own thing. The key is playing the part to an extent and not drawing too much attention to yourself wherever you may be.
Most folks who have trouble are the kinda peeps who need to be seen and have to let everyone know what they are doing. 'nuff said.

us old fucks blend in well...LOL

be safe wherever you are

s h

B

Buddy Flowers

SH- yea man, it's been a burly winter up here. how's things by you?

brnpig- i'm from the east coast but continue your redneck assumptions, makes you look very intelligent.

sky high

sky high

Same gig over here, bro. The hill has just been gettin' hammered. Best snowfall in quite a few years...fer sure. Could be a classic summer with a monsoon pattern if things keep up!
(I'm ready fo' summa, dammit!)

And FWIW/for the doubters...I know of 3 grow houses >somewhere< around FP/Alma/PCounty area that have been there for 20 years and have consistently cranked out...um....let's say 'lots' of dank without interruption for all that time...

prolly Buddy's "jackboot" neighbor(s). LOL

s h

S

Steel Erection

Sky, I've been Elk hunting outside of Debeque for the last few years. I thought Rifle was Mesa county I was in a Disp there in October and the owner told me it was Mesa. Maybe I'm mistaken. I'm in the east but thinking about relocating. Was hoping on some suggestions.

sky high

sky high

The Mesa county line on I-70 is about 15 miles West of Rifle...past Parachute a bit. Debeque is in Mesa...just over the GF/Mesa county line. No biggie dude....it's all pretty country!

Suggestion....find a job before ya move. (it used to be find a place to live but things izz a bit different these days)

good luck

s h

C

canaguy27

A friend of mine has a rental in Aurora near quincy and smokey hill. 3 bed, 3 bath, unfinished basement. $2k month rent, and must be in FULL compliance.

Top Bottom