Finding My Nutes - Nutrient report

• Thread starter BayArea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Quite possibly the best nutrient comparison I've read.

I'd be interested to see your take on Advanced Nutrients' new "Bigger Yields" system when it comes out.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

amazing info!!!!!

thank you so much for putting the time in on this one.......

D

Dulce

I know I am a little late as I just came upon this thread, but I must say THANK YOU SO MUCH BAY AREA. This was an amazing read. As someone who has been researching an Organic Feeding program, this was a goldmine of info. Rest assured your hardwork in posting this will not be for nothing, as it will probably take at least a dozen reads for me to completely absorb all the research you have posted here. I look forward to reading this over and over and over...... :)

Much respect to you-
Dulce

M

mikegreenthumb

im currently using earth juice and got some questions what ratios do you mix like 1-1-1-1 etc can you give recomendation for both bloom and veg also im not sure if i read right did you say that you should use the bloom and grow together in both stages ? i have the catalist bloom grow metak micro blast i think thats all of em might be forgetting something btw fucking awesome work and thread bro thanks for the pioneering work much appreciated + rep

M

mikegreenthumb

hey bay area...was curious...why do you cut the catalyst out after week 9? I was looking over the feed schedule and you mention that for flower extension to use week 10 again, which doesn't have catalyst, I always thought the catalyst provided the fuel for the plant and cutting it out after week 9 confuses me, maybe I don't understand it correctly???...

-------------Catalyst--------Micro---------Grow---------Bloom-------Meta K

week1 veg-----5ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week2 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week3 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week4 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week5 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml-----------5ml---------2.5ml
week6 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml----------2.5ml
week7 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml---------2.5ml
week8 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml---------15ml---------2.5ml
week9 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml--------20ml---------2.5ml
week10flwer----------------5ml-----------10ml-------- 25ml---------2.5ml
week11flwr-----------------5ml------------------------20ml
week12 FLUSH

Repeat week 3 for veg or 10 for flower extension

sorry i was high and didnt notice this before got lost in the info

M

mikegreenthumb

Great post bayarea! Very informative. I appreciate you sharing such information with us! Have you used Roots organics in a test?

Yezmar420,
The first time I brewed a tea with roots organics nutrients it was 3.9 ph when i added all the nutes. I was like:mad0233: but then I figured I would let it bubble for 24 hours. I did that came back and the ph was 4.2:mad0233: I let it bubble for another 24 hours. I came back and the ph was 4.5:mad0233: then i realized that i didn't add any extra molasses to the tea(that helps bacteria grow) I did that and when I came back only 6 hours later the ph had risen to 6.9 hahahaha. Bacteria don't mess around. They grow fast when givin enough food.

Try adding some molasses to your earth juice tea to adjust the microbiology ratio and raise the ph instead of PH up or PH down because those affect your ppm's and can cause an imbalance in the amount of nutrients you are feeding. For instance earth juice up is potassium bicarbonate, and having to high amount of potassium locks out other nutrients. I would only use the ph adjuster for very small ph changes.

Ph is related to the microbial because fungi give off acids where bacteria give off alkaline(basic) slimes. So a higher ratio of fungi to bacteria means low ph conditions where as the opopsite means high ph conditions. I believe cannabis likes a 1:1 ratio or close to that. That is why she like a ph of 5.5 to 6.8 because the right ratio of bacteria to fungi(and the right types) can survive and do their job at those ph levels.

big ups justice nice info def gonna use molasses now

T

thc seeker

great post
i use advanced nutes and did'nt now u can add diffrent amounts off sensi A+B i grow i grow a haze strain and i read that they are'nt as nitrogen hungry as indicas can i just add more bloom B then A cause i also use humic acid + voodoo juice which contain nitrogen everthing runs fine in veg but as soon as i flower problems start i thik it could be N toxicity the leaves edges curl over and hook down any info would be aprieaciated

M

mikegreenthumb

great post
i use advanced nutes and did'nt now u can add diffrent amounts off sensi A+B i grow i grow a haze strain and i read that they are'nt as nitrogen hungry as indicas can i just add more bloom B then A cause i also use humic acid + voodoo juice which contain nitrogen everthing runs fine in veg but as soon as i flower problems start i thik it could be N toxicity the leaves edges curl over and hook down any info would be aprieaciated

def gtoo much -N- id lower that amount somehow if i were you of just back off feeding a bit all togeather if cant just lower the n value

T

thc seeker

thanx for the advice i thought it might b too much N
i dont understand why when i follow the nuitrient calculator to the t my EC strengh is way stronger then it says does anyone else have this problem does anyone now a good feeding scedule for AN and is there to much N in AN to grow hazes dont no if to change feeds would love some more advise it would b most appreciated

T

thc seeker

THANX for advise thought it coUld b too much N
how come when i follow the nutrient calculator 2 the t my EC is way stronger then it says it should b does anyone else get this problem does anybody no a good feeding scedule for AN and is there too much N in AN for hazes dont no whether to change feed or not sorry about the multiple questions really stuck any advise would be most appreciated

M

mikegreenthumb

thanx for the advice i thought it might b too much N
i dont understand why when i follow the nuitrient calculator to the t my EC strengh is way stronger then it says does anyone else have this problem does anyone now a good feeding scedule for AN and is there to much N in AN to grow hazes dont no if to change feeds would love some more advise it would b most appreciated

test your ec before nutes see if that helps

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Nuff respect bay, that must of took alot of time 2 write up. Good to know theres still people here that r straight up farmers.

M

mojado

what up bayare. please help

hey bay area

im in the process of building my grow room. after reading your report(finding my nutes) changed my whole perspective on synthetic vs organic nutes. the bad thing i already have the advanced nute line but plan to change over to earth juice asap. Do you have any tips or tricks using AN line? What were your nutrient ppm like cause i heard people going over 1200and having leaf tip burn.

im using foxfarm ocean forrest just mixing some perlite and dolomite lime into the soil. there going to be in 5g buckets 12 plants under each 1000w hps.
im mixing my nutes in a 55g resevoir and feeding the drain to waste with a hose and pump. i have a ppm meter and reverse osmosis filter and the resevoir has airstones. do you think the resevoir size is enough for all 72 babies.

the nutes im using are
sensi grow a+b
sensi bloom a+b
liquid karma
bud candy
overdrive
bud candy
sensizyme
pirahna
voodo juice
and finally final flush.

do you thing its smart to flush with earth juice molassas every third watering and for the final 2 weeks of flush. When should you ph your water. And which of the additives did you thing are additives were helpful with the AN line. is the soil i picked good enough or should i add any other additives. i also heard ocean forest has enough nutrients to last for the first 3 weeks of flowering should i just go light with the sensi grow a+b

i have so much invested in this grow im a little overwhelmed and dont want to mess up with the nutes. Any recommendations will greatly be appreciated. i look forward to your response and any more articles you read. thanks a lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom