Finding My Nutes - Nutrient report

• Thread starter BayArea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strictlyOG

bravo! great work champ! i wonder where GH would stand in this test.

G

gudkarma

i have to say, this thread is one of the best reads i've ever encounted on the internet.

while the data is a little vague & your assessment (opinion) of the chem products are not consistent with my experience, i still found the info provided super valuable.

i wish we could get more farmers creating threads like this.

A+

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Anyone feel like breaking down how you make a tea with your organic liquid nutes? IE: If I were to use the Bio-Canna Line would I mix my normal amounts of rhizotonic/flores/vegos/boost together in a 5 gallon bucket and bubble it for 24-48 hours? Then add the cannazyme right before feed like BayArea says? Am I missing any other key components in making this tea? Whenever I make EWC tea for example I add mollasses. Look forward to hearing whats up I can't wait to feed with tea!

Thanks,

Pank

phenotyper

phenotyper

Thanks a lot for doing all this research and taking such a scientific, controlled approach to the experiment. I really appreciate it!

H

Herban Legend

Wow great post and as it has already been mentioned one of the most informative posts I have read, very well written, thank you.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread should be sticky!!!! IMO, and it would of save me a lot of time. Thanks Bay! ;)

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

This is an absolute gem. Thank you so much for taking time to share such valuable information.

8O2

Great info, strong science, thanks BayArea.

Running the AN line now and the bottles are almost empty. This thread is helping speed up a lot of research going into choosing a new nutrient program.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Great info, strong science, thanks BayArea.

Running the AN line now and the bottles are almost empty. This thread is helping speed up a lot of research going into choosing a new nutrient program.

This is exactly why i think this thread should be a sticky here!! Who's with me? :)

M

Marijuanito

This is one of the better posts i've read on any forum. Very informative and obviously useful to many.

R

roboticucus

Anyone feel like breaking down how you make a tea with your organic liquid nutes? IE: If I were to use the Bio-Canna Line would I mix my normal amounts of rhizotonic/flores/vegos/boost together in a 5 gallon bucket and bubble it for 24-48 hours? Then add the cannazyme right before feed like BayArea says? Am I missing any other key components in making this tea? Whenever I make EWC tea for example I add mollasses. Look forward to hearing whats up I can't wait to feed with tea!

Thanks,

Pank

hi. can someone answer this quote for me. this is what im after doing, is this the way? never done this so clueless. cheers

R

ripthebong

top five threads on this site that ive read so far. Thanks bayarea

S

shelby

Nutrient schedule

I'm using Bio canna, in soil, and i was wondering what feeding schedule you were using for your test. I always make organic teas, but i feel like it maybe too strong, causing early yellowing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I wasn't going to post till I read the whole thread but Holy Shite! This thread is tha bomb!! Thanks for all the hard work and research! Why isn't this a sticky yet?? I'm going back to reading now. Slowly to absorb the info! Keep up the fine work!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So is this the final answer for the proper EJ feeding?

-------------Catalyst--------Micro---------Grow---------Bloom-------Meta K

week1 veg-----5ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week2 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------5ml
week3 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week4 veg----10ml----------5ml-----------10ml
week5 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml-----------5ml---------2.5ml
week6 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml----------2.5ml
week7 flower--10ml----------5ml-----------10ml---------10ml---------2.5ml
week8 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml---------15ml---------2.5ml
week9 flower--5ml-----------5ml-----------15ml--------20ml---------2.5ml
week10flwer----------------5ml-----------10ml-------- 25ml---------2.5ml
week11flwr-----------------5ml------------------------20ml