Fine cannabis photography from Mrsdabfire

• Thread starter mrsdabfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
hello friends @logic @1diesel1 @Aqua Man @cemchris @SpiderFarmerLED

i just started this thread to showcase a few of my photos, i will try and keep it updated when possible

Thanks to @logic for the seeds and thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for the lights

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Nice pictures. The upper part of the bud is unclear to me, in pic 1 and 2. maybe its because the focus point is lower

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Nice pictures. The upper part of the bud is unclear to me, in pic 1 and 2. maybe its because the focus point is lower
yeah i should of named the thread fine cannabis bad photography lol, i suck at taking photos and these were also taken on my lg cellphone

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I dont know much about photography myself, but I know you must choose focus point. In one pic you can focus the upper part, in the next pic you can focus on the middle part. Also was there airflow going on when u took pics?
Its not easy getting good pics with Phone. Keep on taking pics :)

elduderito

elduderito

great job! It's a lot easier to take stunning cannabis photos when you have top quality subject material! Lovin the swoll calyx structure of those nugs in the first pic

d.tol

d.tol

These are spectacular, especially considering they are taken with a phone camera!

How many weeks into flower were the shots from January?

At what stage did they develop thick frosting?

What strain are they?

Do they have a very strong smell due to the trichome density?

Please excuse all the questions - I'm new and am still developing an understanding of the subject matter. :)

Top Bottom