Fine cannabis photography from Mrsdabfire

• Thread starter mrsdabfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Nice pictures. The upper part of the bud is unclear to me, in pic 1 and 2. maybe its because the focus point is lower

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Nice pictures. The upper part of the bud is unclear to me, in pic 1 and 2. maybe its because the focus point is lower
yeah i should of named the thread fine cannabis bad photography lol, i suck at taking photos and these were also taken on my lg cellphone

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

I dont know much about photography myself, but I know you must choose focus point. In one pic you can focus the upper part, in the next pic you can focus on the middle part. Also was there airflow going on when u took pics?
Its not easy getting good pics with Phone. Keep on taking pics :)

elduderito

elduderito

great job! It's a lot easier to take stunning cannabis photos when you have top quality subject material! Lovin the swoll calyx structure of those nugs in the first pic

d.tol

d.tol

These are spectacular, especially considering they are taken with a phone camera!

How many weeks into flower were the shots from January?

At what stage did they develop thick frosting?

What strain are they?

Do they have a very strong smell due to the trichome density?

Please excuse all the questions - I'm new and am still developing an understanding of the subject matter. :)

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the subject matter is yummy!!!

in the op, the 4th pic is the best, imo. the composition is better in this one and the angle leads the eye better. the background, being fuzzy, does not take away from the photo. one good thing for any photo, especially close ups, would be to use a solid background, many things i set on my printer, it is black, and i have a cutting board that is white to use. in this case your focus takes care of the background nicely. things like that last image, if you use props, make sure the letters are right side up. very nice all around though! i absolutely love photos! the phones take great pictures these days. makes it much easier to get that memorable moment!

Top Bottom