F'ing some things up in 2014 (MedGrow)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Nice PS, it looks like you got the gdk dialed in! Im really digging the phenos! The #5 does have that look to her, im loving her crown! The #13 looks like a uc19 and also the smell u mention as well!
Hey bro i meant to ask u how long do those phenos go man cuz shes looking pretty white still im at like 57 days or something.. Wonder where the chems comeing from in there?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

9 to 10 weeks, but you can push em further! Where the chem aromas fades the pine og aromas starts with some cederwood ime. So i guess it can work backwards?
Right on ill just get to her last then man i cannot describe the stank bro i hope it does mellow out a few of them are kinda sketchy ima prolly have to change my scrubbers man they did work on my scrubbers lmao for real tho. If that stank stays thru to cure time its all over with!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I only ran 2 gals and one was sat dom, like 11+weeks and got chopped at 9&1/2 with the other. I didnt get an epic pheno as it just so happened it was the dudes who were kicking and stout and the gals were mild and lankier for me. But the uc08 male shines through with that dank smell in other x's so i think i just had bad luck with bad numbers.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@PaperStreet, man that #5, she's a real looker. what strain is she?

neverbreak

Hey bro its GdpxSsk calling it Gdk
I only ran 2 gals and one was sat dom, like 11+weeks and got chopped at 9&1/2 with the other. I didnt get an epic pheno as it just so happened it was the dudes who were kicking and stout and the gals were mild and lankier for me. But the uc08 male shines through with that dank smell in other x's so i think i just had bad luck with bad numbers.
Cool yea this one will most likely go 10 but prolly killer now!
Tryna figure out where the chem traits comeing from far as i know theres no chem in the lineage that i have? Was there chem somewhere in the lineage of the LL dad he used? Just curious where its comeing from.

Amber

Amber

#5... I love this plant took the og structure far as she stretched about 3-4 x her size since flip but keeping good spaceing between the nodes that have filled in nicely. She has the same super dense nugg structure as my #1 girl just more meaty and should be a helluva yielder.. She has a nice almost like the girly liquor Alize fruity type smell to her and gonna be pretty with her purple calyx tips i think she may be a true purple plant will see at chop i cant really tell with all the frosting :D..
#5View attachment 373687View attachment 373688 View attachment 373689
Yeah number 5.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Dammmber! Yea so far so good. She does seem to be the full package im real stoked to see how her nuggs finish up and smoke and what she can really do with a proper veg and some control. I just kinda let them run wild here this round so im really looking forward to working with her seems like she has good potential to yield real well. Fingers crossed!
20140203 115619
20140203 115611
20140202 082443

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@Amber .. Its prolly anywhere from 60-65 low to maybe 75 high right now.. The purple leafing is just something thats genetic that i have seen in the parents and alot of the offspring. Matter of fact if u look at alot of the old elite gear grows alot of purple leaf phenos do show up which does lend to some nice color in those phenos.. In this cross tho i am seeing a cpl true purple phenos. But my #1 is actually a green pheno but does show nice color in low temps or could be the low temp swings idk. Id say that 80 percent of these offspring have showed the purple leaf trait and a few are turning purps in this cool weather.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Beast mode bro and i know that nuggs all meat too aint nothing fluffy about it! What did u get on that girl!
I do have one identical to urs and my #5 but its just green check it out...
Also its nice to see what some veg is going to do for this girl lol i woulda knicknamed that plant spongekola squishynuggs haha yea man!
Heres the green pheno i dont have cuts of her either man i cant keep them all but after seeing urs i may take another emergency nug cut!
Also how long did that pheno take to finish?
20140130 100729

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Heres that main topp from #5 all in all im quite pleased and cant wait to see a full screen of her. Lots of dankness and fruity grape on her not quote so heavy as the burnt latex but the dank is there to date its all vac bag material.
Really digging these chunky nuggs tho i think i crushed yield on her without trying so its looking up, best is yet to come thats fosho n shes purdy too :D
20140205 084136
20140205 084205

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Few shots at 57 days since flip next up to the chopping board. Tired as hell this trimming shits for the birds.
Some music to listen to :D seemed fitting.
Its funny i did a res change last night n both these plants shot a set of brand new pistils on the tippidy topp of there kolas.
20140207 092208
20140207 092158

Top Bottom