F'ing some things up in 2014 (MedGrow)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Nice shots man, is that #5 the pinecone bish?
No shes just a grapey purple kinda version similar to the plant kid posted. Ive discontinued pinecone bro, #5 just as intoxicateing but much better yielder and dense ass nuggs. Put babymama to sleep on my couch last night just barely dry :D #5 the shyt lol.
Also wish the 2 purple knotty bishes where yielder bro the smells off the charts dude. DANK as fuck rotten meaty fruity skunky fuelly but the one has a sweet pie mixed with grape wine kinda smell. Absoloutely amazeing i wanna eat that bysh.. :O lol

@RIVAL79 thanks bro yes im all giddy over the colors man like a lil kid at xmas i wont bs lol thanks for stopping in man apprechiate the kind words means alot man.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

nice love the denseness of those buds bet she taste good as she looks
Hey bro im amazed at especially the denseness in the purple one i just posted it just sucks ass that the biggest nugg on the topp of the kola is about as big as a golfball lol but its full of them and there hard as golfballs it will be really interesting getting a final wieght i hope i didnt mess up not snatching a cut from her..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No prob, bro! Keep up the good work. I wanna see more purple in my garden. The Sour Pebbs reigns Queen of the Funk Lab! I miss my White Urkle cut. I think I might pop some Ultimate Fighter beans from Higher Solutions soon. Mmmm! I love that Grape Jelly tasting Purps.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

No prob, bro! Keep up the good work. I wanna see more purple in my garden. The Sour Pebbs reigns Queen of the Funk Lab! I miss my White Urkle cut. I think I might pop some Ultimate Fighter beans from Higher Solutions soon. Mmmm! I love that Grape Jelly tasting Purps.
No question bro that first one i posted is true purps she has purple trichs man fucking amazeing i wanna say drunken grape wine but heavy like intoxicating man smells insane but like i said it just sucks ass her nuggs r no bigger than golfballs lol.
Fighter beans man i need to research that!
Oh yea man fosho ur rockkin it with that sour pebbs bro str8 eye candy man bet that shyts tasty as phawk!

homegrown510

homegrown510

Hey bro im amazed at especially the denseness in the purple one i just posted it just sucks ass that the biggest nugg on the topp of the kola is about as big as a golfball lol but its full of them and there hard as golfballs it will be really interesting getting a final wieght i hope i didnt mess up not snatching a cut from her..
i think you might have bro but we do learn cut everything never know what you get those are from seed i guess?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

i think you might have bro but we do learn cut everything never know what you get those are from seed i guess?
Lol yea funny thing is i had 2 cuts rooted and vegging but i yanked them last week lol:banghead:

215 User

215 User

@PaperStreet you did a helluva job bro!

Really got them dialed in & genetics showing true colors.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

@PaperStreet you did a helluva job bro!

Really got them dialed in & genetics showing true colors.
Hey 215 man thanks for the kind words bro i do have a cpl that i locked up or fried out this round mixing my micro n calmag together the shit glopped up n like a dum ass i tossed it in my res but did catch it fast n flushed them and as solid as they r they did bounce back but this wouldnt be my grow if i didnt mess up at least something every round haha never fails!
Heres a cpl pix of the girls i beat up so alls fair believe me i make plenty o mistakes haha!
Fugly as hell but gonna cross the finish line haha my fugly plucklings..
20140207 092308
20140207 092246
20140207 092301

sixstring

sixstring

Hey 215 man thanks for the kind words bro i do have a cpl that i locked up or fried out this round mixing my micro n calmag together the shit glopped up n like a dum ass i tossed it in my res but did catch it fast n flushed them and as solid as they r they did bounce back but this wouldnt be my grow if i didnt mess up at least something every round haha never fails!
Heres a cpl pix of the girls i beat up so alls fair believe me i make plenty o mistakes haha!
Fugly as hell but gonna cross the finish line haha my fugly plucklings..
View attachment 376450 View attachment 376452 View attachment 376453

That second pic looks like that purple pheno I ran without the colors but same shape/structure.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

For sure bro we got the identical purple pheno thats exactly how mine looks just on a smaller scale dude ur the man pulling what u where pulling from this pheno but these nuggs r hard as phawk man! It is going to be interesting to see final numbers but looks like 2zipps right now and thats really pushing it. Smells insane tho
That second pic looks like that purple pheno I ran without the colors but same shape/structure.

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looking sweet bro.. even with the mess up.. We just hang in there, and come on back.. Its kind of like getting a hole in one on the 18th hole.. after screwing up the first 17.. Nice job brother.. DP

Amber

Amber

Number five is alive. I have to say I think of this every time I get a glimpse of number 5.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Supp all work never ends man! Take one down u have to put one back up, put one back up u have to transplant a new cut and get a new cut rooting. Perpetual madness!
Anyway i have a new set of #1 in im trying to get these damn trellis built im way behind it never ends man!
Also i guess u do get lucky sometimes i did see some greatness in this one and pretty sure i snagged a cut the
smell on this is crazy like strawberry pie or something but sweet as hell and crazy frosty man shes got alot of color too!
Strawberry Pie
20140210 095248
20140210 095242
20140210 095221

20140210 095312
Top Bottom