F'ing up some things.

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Well just recently started some more beans.
If all goes well considering if i find those worthy i am planning on takeing my GranDaddy Kush to the next level.
Currently sitting on F1 but hope i find some good F2 parents for future use.
Started a few days ago and growing strong.
Peace and thanks for watching.
Fing up some things

Fing up some things 2
Fing up some things 3

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Snapped off some pix today is day 5 since transplant to my dwc and day 4 since the roots hit water on most.
Working on my third set of fans man hopeing these things blow up fast next few weeks cuz the strongest n hardiest plants will have to be rushed thru but should see some nice growth next few weeks fosho just hate to be rushing anything these days its crazy what just a couple extra weeks of veg can do to final harvest numbers!
Anyhow here they is lol.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Few pix of my current mama on flower pad i was planning on maybe retireing her to see if i could get better ive only popped 2 beans to date but naw im gonna keep her considering shes been thru some shyt with me and came out smelling like Machine fun Grape Coffee kush sons haha for real tho id be done if it was t for this one. I rushed this batch thru. Had to pretty much start fresh after a recent bout with flying aphids but we got thru and hopeing to see these girls blow the F up in the next few weeks and some color too should be hella pretty up in there soon.

Pretty sad u can see the curling on some of the leaves i smashed them all pretty hard with azamax n fried some before i set them thru lucky i even have what i have honestly it is what it is ill take it!

Last edited:
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Your funny 6 couldnt help but think of that one movie haha man dang i got u tho go check it haha...

Hi Amber thanks for checking in maybe some of your luck will pass off in here.
Gdk is Elite genetix = SourdxOgkxSourOgk(jlp)x SSD.
I crossed those and made SuperStrawberryKush.
I took a mlae from my SSK and hit what i was told was Kens actual gdp mama with it so.
Gdk= GdpxSsk
Im in the f1 tryna find good parents to make f2.
I still have access to the actual Gdp cut and obviously my mama Gdk cut as well i can always Bx back to either one i suppose but quite frankly i think my Gdk mama is better but far as im concerned u cant go wrong with either one i smoke and medicate for pain and they make me feel none lol...

Thanks for comeing by im getting real antsy now about this bean pop should be tons of gems up in here real soon havent seen a bad one yet so where off to a good start n cant wait to see what i get thats fosho!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cant stand takeing pix with this cam but im stuck with it for a bit but its almost impossible to get a decent shot with everything moveing but i guess a few of these are decent..
Got nice frost starting up my feed plan is simple right now im useing Cutting Edge solutions 3-part kinda learned the hard way that a little goes a long way and to be carefull with the micro shits potent lol.
Flower feed:
Im useing 4ml/gallon Bloom
1ml/gallon Micro
2ml/gallon Calmag
About 8-900 ppm 65-75 gallon res
Ph5.5-6.2 depending on topoffs but sits around 5.8
Res changes every 7-10 days
Water temps 65 degrees
Add biowar roots/foliar pack day after res change i think im seeing a serious improvement on overall root health/mass with it.
Anyway im pretty stoked about this bean run in the meantime heres some more flower shots.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn so im kinda haveing a dilemna i wanna pop more beans im figureing maybe 30% males and another 30% that just aint gonna make it im only keeping the strongest most fast, healthiest most vigorous, biggest yielding stongest limbed quickest flowering plants. Altho i havent seen a bad pheno plant counts persist so survival of the fittest man.
Im contemplateing just rolling out these gdk till i run out but then im figureing i see the grape funk erryones starting to have it, i did gift a bunch out too but i kinda held back on the true winners the SourDxOgkxSourOgkX Ssd or SuperStrawberryKush the ones of which i pulled my gdk dad from im thinking going back to that to keep that real rich sour ofg funk in the mix in hopes i find a good strawberry pheno maybe cuz i havent seen a strawberry grape funk n i think it would be gold long as the gdp side of things held true to the og side of thing thats a banger fosho so idk what to do but need to figure it out soon heres some of the babies. And a few flower shots.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol boreing still but here goes a couple more veg pix from earlier i think i may have started with the lamp to close to begin with its been a minute since ive popped beans but really hopeing to see some serious growth next few weeks as it is i already have an empty spot on flower and its killing me not havein something to put there:( dammmit!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea man this was all a total mistake to be honest meaning i was actually gearing down for a move till just a couple weeks ago and had no cuts on so i decided to pop beans once i made my decission but i took nugg cuts of my mama i made these beans with so she will be back in rotation soon enuff just tryna get her roooted and a nice cut to get her going again u know. Ive been wanting to get back in these beans tho n look for a better pheno if possible but will see im just useing the move as an excuse lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom