F'ing up some things.

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

WONDER if using as a TEA ingredient would it help?? You running full line? Or just this from them?? Seems like it's working damn good lol
Respect!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Its all im useing from GO im going to pick up there calmag supplement i heard its cheaper and looks like u get alot more for the buck. No teas just premix it with a gallon of water and add to my rez.. Its super potent and stanky so i can see why to use it lightly and sparingly.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

i get it:)
dat #5 is lookin mighty phaqn proper streets, very proper... that bit of magenta with a a hint of roosh so nice
Thanks for checking in brotherlew i have some really nice pix im trying to figure out how to import lol im serious when i said dense earlier i meant it im talking vice grips hanging off the topp of a kola dense no joke i just hope i can figure out how to get the pic posted here its gonna suck ass if i cant use those pix here!
And yessir getting alot of nice color on a cpl of these new girls number5 is looking sweet with her purple calyx tips...

My #1 girl tho.... Shes a beauty man i hope i can get these pix posted!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

i need GDK feed me lol....lookin damn fine that foxtailing is crazy great to see reverything is blowing the fuck up just killin it papes!
Thanks bro i have some really nice healthy cuts vegging now and these next few cycles is going to be where its at i totally rushed things this round, made a few mistakes but for the most part all things considered i suppose its not all bad just cant wait to get thru a grow where i dont somehow figure out a way to sabotage myself lol!

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks bro i have some really nice healthy cuts vegging now and these next few cycles is going to be where its at i totally rushed things this round, made a few mistakes but for the most part all things considered i suppose its not all bad just cant wait to get thru a grow where i dont somehow figure out a way to sabotage myself lol!
not a chane your back on track by the looks of things everythings dialed in for next run!....big fat buds to man!....i just did a few uploads myself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom