Finishing outdoor plants - Inside ?

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dynamite

Dynamite

So I had a handful of extra clones I tossed outside the last week of August , I live in central Oregon .. by the time they rooted up and actually started blooming it was way late , so now the weather is getting into the low 20's at night ,more rain and the bad weather is upon us .

When I put the plants outside I honestly did not give a fuck what happened as they would of just went in the trash ,but over the last couple months I have grown attached , so I'm sure that will cloud my judgement of what to do with them

these plants look about 4-5 weeks done if they were indoor plants

put some really cool genetics out
Blueberry x SourDiesel
WiFi x White Kush(4 pheno's)
Fire OG Kush
ChemUrkle2
Chemdog D bx3
stardawg aka nagchampa kush

Will they finish if I stick a couple 1k's over them inside ? Or am I wasting my time and just make errl outta what's there ?

BlueBerry X SourDiesel
Home camera 001 copyjpg

WiFi X WhiteKush have 4 pheno's
Home camera 002 copyjpg

Fire OG
Home camera 050 copyjpg

Group shot they vary in size from 3/4P+ plants to just a few oscar's if they'll finish
Home camera 034 copyjpg

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Had a buddy do this and it turned out OK for him

Some problems will worsen faster indoors and that was his big issue. I have still never seen gnats as bad as he had them

Lookin pretty dank, worst case make some bomb wax

Dynamite

Dynamite

Had a buddy do this and it turned out OK for him

Some problems will worsen faster indoors and that was his big issue. I have still never seen gnats as bad as he had them

Lookin pretty dank, worst case make some bomb wax

thanks , just gonna require some cash and time I don't really have at the moment to bring them inside and create a space for them , lights , fans, carbon filter , ect ect ..

if its' gonna be errl ,I'd rather chop now is all

my cousin is all HELL YEAH bring them in , for sure they'll finish just as if it's quality indoor .. but I don't know what to make of it .. I've been growing indoors for 20yrs , and this is my first poor attempt at outdoor :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

They will def finish inside the question which i believe you just answered is do you have addition space as putting them into your existing inside grow is a no - no for sure , bugs will kill you.... so unless you have a total different area and wanna shower 5 times a day oil they are ...... and fwiw you really didn't fuck them up - they had no chance finishing outside in August especially this year with weather just came back from your area and it poured for 5 days straight

Dynamite

Dynamite

They will def finish inside the question which i believe you just answered is do you have addition space as putting them into your existing inside grow is a no - no for sure , bugs will kill you.... so unless you have a total different area and wanna shower 5 times a day oil they are ...... and fwiw you really didn't fuck them up - they had no chance finishing outside in August especially this year with weather just came back from your area and it poured for 5 days straight

yeah bro , the rain fucked us(to be expected) .. lots of time we'll get a couple weeks in October of 70deg weather on this side of the cascades , was really hoping for some of that , having all but 3 plants in containers made it easy to bring them in the garage .. but they are just sitting in there in now , and it's really not sunny enough , nor warm enough to justify letting them go any longer .. I dugout the 3 I had in the ground out of their holes and stuck them in containers a few days ago , amazingly enough they are not dead , lol ...

I have no use for herb that's not AAA+ , so for now there lookn like Oil .. not making my decision till tomorrow , just wanted some input from fellow farmers , thanks

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah bro , the rain fucked us(to be expected) .. lots of time we'll get a couple weeks in October of 70deg weather on this side of the cascades , was really hoping for some of that , having all but 3 plants in containers made it easy to bring them in the garage .. but they are just sitting in there in now , and it's really not sunny enough , nor warm enough to justify letting them go any longer .. I dugout the 3 I had in the ground out of their holes and stuck them in containers a few days ago , amazingly enough they are not dead , lol ...

I have no use for herb that's not AAA+ , so for now there lookn like Oil .. not making my decision till tomorrow , just wanted some input from fellow farmers , thanks

one man trash is another mans treasure a thought to keep in mind - when you get at my girl ask her what i did with her 100$ trash bag of larf while i was there .... well best of luck on your choice but it really is hard to destroy a plant , personally i have a hard time eliminating the poor one's in the garden ......lol

Top Bottom