Fire Alien Master-OGRaskal

• Thread starter ElManiaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

So just wanted to post pics of these plants for people needing reference on two of the pheno's I got. Their in early 7th week in organic soil & nutes. Enjoy... ;)
Pheno#1
Fire alien master ograskal

Fire alien master ograskal 2

Fire alien master ograskal 3

Pheno#2
Fire alien master ograskal 4

Fire alien master ograskal 5

(So Cal Master Kush x Fire Alien Kush)

Natural

Natural

Very nice man..way to grow!:woot:
I knew there would be fire in those beans..got the urkel..the romulan..and the Bx..regret not grabbing these.:facepalm:

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Thanx... They reek extremely of lemons & grapes with earthy hashy undertones. I'm so glad I got these & I was told there were multiple keepers for people with various criteria. I researched a lot if his work & regardless of the OGR nay-sayers, I knew he had fire. I have a Fire Alien Kush female that reeks loud in veg of some funky gnarly garlic & onion stank. She's getting hit with a male I have that is very similar but not as loud. I've got cuts of these FAM's but no males of the same so don't know what to do. I cracked 4 OGR seeds (altogether) & got 3 females. Not bad in my book. :D

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

ya..the worst part of OGR's gear is getting off of it to try other things...lol
Happy harvesting...judging from his white x, his master can put out some complex flavors and smells.
I agree completely... It's hard not to flower the clones of these but have to start the FAK & Chemdog D x Fire OG bx3 which smells of burning rubber. Oh yeah! I've got other shit I need to get to too... So little time, so many strains... It's our problem seems like, huh? Peace!

Natural

Natural

duuude..it's a real problem..lol. add into the mix, the fact that I like to keep dialing, until I think a certain female turns out perfect.
The FAK should be ridiculously good..seen nothing but prime phenos coming out of those.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

she gunna put out some banging bubble hasshh! @ElManiaco keep em rollin

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

she gunna put out some banging bubble hasshh! @ElManiaco keep em rollin
Taking a break, finger hurts... Yeah it's super frosty & I'm very surprised there wasn't anything on the farm bout this cross... Smells really dank, like a bowl of freshly peeled lemons & fresh picked ripe grapes with hashy undertones. I'm keeping the SoCal master leaner... It's denser, frostier, and not finicky like the other FAK leaner... Although the FAK leaner had a lil bigger buds, they weren't as dense & were a lil leafier. I have too many others to try & gotta pick thru to find my variety so yeah it's sux not being able to keep everything, lol! Thanx!

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

Beautiful buds man!! I love me some OG Raskal gear. I've found amazing keepers of his White Romulan, White Master, and White Fire Alien. I have a pack of the FAM that i've been wanting to pop. After seeing yours I think i'm gonna have to get on that.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Beautiful buds man!! I love me some OG Raskal gear. I've found amazing keepers of his White Romulan, White Master, and White Fire Alien. I have a pack of the FAM that i've been wanting to pop. After seeing yours I think i'm gonna have to get on that.
Make more room cuz you'll find another keeper for sure;)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Taking a break, finger hurts... Yeah it's super frosty & I'm very surprised there wasn't anything on the farm bout this cross... Smells really dank, like a bowl of freshly peeled lemons & fresh picked ripe grapes with hashy undertones. I'm keeping the SoCal master leaner... It's denser, frostier, and not finicky like the other FAK leaner... Although the FAK leaner had a lil bigger buds, they weren't as dense & were a lil leafier. I have too many others to try & gotta pick thru to find my variety so yeah it's sux not being able to keep everything, lol! Thanx!

hahaaaaa i feeel ya playaaa, it feels good tough when you're taking a break and looking at the fire asss flower's you produced :pompus: you know you been trimin tuff when the finger starts to hurt,ya doin worrrk sun!The smell your describing is mouth wateringg i love me some lemonss n fresh picked ripe grapes.Very interesting that the FAK leaner was a lil bigger and less dense and leafier.One day im sure you'll be able to keep everything :D but with so much variety it does get a lil out of control. so little time and so many beans and flavors to go through its insane,it sho does feel like a never ending mission when you are picking thru to find your varietty with so much dank to smoke on and choose from that im sure alot of us farmers and connoisseur's is taking alot of these flavors that not alot people will be able to try and take it to the grave with us,enjoy em all pimpin dont feel that it sux not being able to keep everything like i said dont trip potatoechip one day it will b possible ;) puff puff pass :cigar:

.'.MBB.'.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Yeah from what I've seen, some pheno's of the Alien Kush were lil leafier than others so I'm sure it's just this pheno I got. I would of loved a more Fire OG leaner but in due time . I'm stoked on the Fire Alien Kush I just started in flower though. It's got a stank of the funkiest garlic & onion smell but not an obnoxious smell, more of a yummier stank if that makes any sense. I'll post them here too... Should of named the thread more like Lil' Raskals or sumthin.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I totally was too tired to take pics of the other plant... Was soooooo tired when I got finished. But it was really danky frosty looking buds;)

My phone does no justice whatsoever to this plant/buds but it's really nice, dense, & dank;)

Top Bottom