Fire Alien Master-OGRaskal

• Thread starter ElManiaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Thanks bro, been busy so slow at updating but running the so cal master leaner again so I'll post pics again. And I'm testing 2 diesel x's atm so I'll post a new thread for those when flowering. They are Sour Puss (Sour D (millennium cut) x Ghash (ndn guy)) & Wigsplitter (Daywrecker/original diesel x Ghash (ndn guy)) from Sub Rosa Gardens. All 3 week old plants look almost identical other than an inch or two diff in height. I'm stoked for these since ima sour d fanatic! ;)
Anyways, stay tuned for more pics coming soon!;)

K

kushykush

Any issues of male flowers on these? I have the White Master and every pheno is dank as shit, but every one had male flowers. I have two beans left hoping to get a non hermie trait plant. Last batch seeded a lot of other plants before I could notice. But the quality was amazing. Just can't have it wreaking havoc in the garden lol

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Any issues of male flowers on these? I have the White Master and every pheno is dank as shit, but every one had male flowers. I have two beans left hoping to get a non hermie trait plant. Last batch seeded a lot of other plants before I could notice. But the quality was amazing. Just can't have it wreaking havoc in the garden lol
No I didn't have issues with male flowers although I've heard it happens with some of his strains depending on when during flower it occurred. Some have said 4th - 6th week of flower they would get some nanners but I didn't get any.
Another thing that I've heard that's common, is if ya got from seed, try flowering the clones cuz they had good luck that way.
So it's a crap shoot I guess but it's straight fire when it goes smoothly. I would consider running them away from other so ya don't risk seeding your crop.
Peace;)

M

Mitygrows

Ya I had some of the fire master herm.on me got a lot of seeds from them .and the white skunk also

below frigid

below frigid

Last season I ran Wi-Fi, White Super Skunk and OGR's White Fire Alien. I could not find anything wrong with any of them. This season from OGR I ran The White, WFA, White Super Skunk, Wi-Fi & Fire OG bx. I got a problem with the White Skunk too. Their getting too damn big! LOL

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I think a lot of factors play into certain genetics stressing out at lower stress levels than others. This could cause plants to herm while others in the same grow will do fine. Some growers take this as it's the genetics which can be true considering the sensitivity to environmental factors. Nutrients fed to the same plants from the same pack of seeds can have different effects considering various pheno expressions & their sensitivity to the nutrients. This can cause herms as well.
These things should be taken into consideration by the grower & balance out the plants needs before screaming herm & bad mouthing breeder(s). This is the process called "dialing in" the plant & it's environment.
I believe cuts from a seed plant should be flowered alone in a tent away from keepers or cuts that are tested & stable. Don't wanna mess up a crop right?
We take risks & chances when buying anyone's genetics as well as growing them out in a "dialed" environment. Dialed be the key word here, lol! I know it takes a lot to admit that we could of done something wrong but unless we are 100% sure, we should do at least a few solitary runs on any plant(s) we grow from seed & their cuts. If you grow from seed, take cuts & flower them out & see what needs to be done before putting up statements of genetics having herm problems.
If ya don't wanna do all this, then try finding tested & stable cuts if available & that would solve half the problem. I say part bcuz some cuts can herm from non-dialed rooms. Then again you must find that plants needs (dialing) too. Unless you get the low-down from the grower you got the cut from.
I take as many precautions as I can to prevent stressing the plant. I only have 2 spots to flower which holds a few plants in each so I have to be on my toes. Feeding organically helps a lot in herm prevention too.
BUT there can be problems with genetics too & this can cause a lot of wasted time, money, & stress to anyone. That's why research is key to a good grow IMO. Watch for people's grows with dialed rooms, what is fed, ppm's, lighting, CO2 use, sealed or unsealed, medium, etc. Bad reviews from great growers will also let you know what's good or not or what to watch out for. Testers are also serve as a great tool so watching their grows also helps.
I'm a small grower & have no access to cuts so growing from seed is a gamble & I know this from jump. I also research then make decisions.
THIS IS ALL MY OPINION FROM WHAT IVE RESEARCHED so dont take it as you please.
Remember it's a weed & you can't have full control on the outcome. It's a process & we all look for stellar results, right?
(Please give your opinions after reading this. I like to learn from others as well, thanks.)
Peace;)

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Here's the FAM keeper

I would never had this without OGRaskal's breeding of elite clones/males;)
Enjoy!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Those look incredible ...yes green dot was talking about getting true genetic traits from the clones not from the seed ... says they will show more mother or father traits better than the seed would... but your ladies look stellar ...M

kingroot

kingroot

Anybody here tried to add dry leaves on food? we are using it for our breakfast and get a high to at least:love2::fire: 5 hours

Top Bottom