Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2days ago I decided 2 pop a few seeds I was gunna pop Stairway 2 heaven or Grape Invaders but changed my mind at the last second & poped 2 Fire Dog beans & after 24 hrs both shells cracked & 2day 48hrs later they should b ready 2 go in2 some cups of coco..
Fire dog

619ster

619ster

Nice!!!! I was just mentioning on G Rods thread about the lack of Aligee seeds journals. Glad I can now watch another! Do watcha do dawgy! Already know you gonna kill it! Peace!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur gunna start 2 see some Aligee gear growing in many gardens soon..

Alien Dawg is a killer strain so mixed with super bomb WiFi #1 it should make a sic combo.. I'm hoping I find a super frosty & mega Stoney WiFi #1 pheno that grows short & stumpy with fuckin huge ass Alien Dawg size buds that finish fast..Man that would b sic..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

im tuned in for this one goo. sounds like an absolutely killer combination. blow it up bro!!
Nice 2 have u along 4 the new show this cross sure does sound pretty interesting.. Thanks 4 stoping by doggie..
Hell yeah Goo. I'll be posted up as usual.
Glad u found the new show D.. I'm lookin 4word on puffin on some of ur work I heard ur harvest is pretty damn Stoney..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

a wifi#1 BX is in the works using a Firedog male! i have a few to choose from gonna try n lock in those wifi1 traits here!!!

damn dude.......talk about bottle necking.....yeeeeeeiksss

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Then 2day on day 5 & 1 day after I put them in coco they r both above ground

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im aboard for the ride. you should pop the grape invaders as well, alot of people hate on gdp but its very sensitive to heat, and dosent always come out the same. grown proper gdp is A- class meds for sure. cant wait to see how these come out. the aliendogs are doing very well in crosses. adding trich production as well as flavor.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

im aboard for the ride. you should pop the grape invaders as well, alot of people hate on gdp but its very sensitive to heat, and dosent always come out the same. grown proper gdp is A- class meds for sure. cant wait to see how these come out. the aliendogs are doing very well in crosses. adding trich production as well as flavor.
I almost poped the grape invaders.. I figured GDP & the purple that the Alien side of the Alien Dawg would bring out a killer purple strain..I can't pop the grape invaders anytime soon b'cuz I popped other breeders strains with this run & I'm out of room..thanks 4 stopping by

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Good timing Goo. I ordered a pak FireDog will be popping a few when they get here so will be just behind U a few weeks. I will follow your progress, I know U will kill it as usual. Thanks!

Top Bottom