Fire Dog

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

She just went down for a lil nap but I will throw up a pic over the weekend goo. She seems to really like cal mag and I need her lil ones in their own feed for that reason so they may have a little bed to themselves.
Can't wait 2 see her..I should get 1 up by then 2

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Folks,
It has been some time since I chimed in on FireDog. I started from the wrong end of the pack I guess cause I started 5 grew them up and not one female. I started the rest and now so far I have two girls one male others still not sure about. This is a lesson in patience for all or lack there of. I was a bit frustrated when they just kept coming up male one after another so after the sixth one I looked at the next one in line #7 @ 20" and said why grow it any bigger its just going to be a boy. I tossed it in my fower room not taking any clones of it as I had done with the others. Well of course that one is a girl so I had to rapidly take the main stem as a clone. Shit
I will update with a pic or two next weekend and join in with U guys. At the size its not much to look at but hopefull it is something nice. #8 appears to be a girl as well it is still in veg recently transplanted and a nice bush. There are two others left and looking maleish to me. I am hoping to find the WiFi leaning bitch on the two I got.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

i wonder if hot or cold temps fuk with male and female ratios..
Hey Bud,
U know I wonder about those things as well, like light periods, I run veg at 20hrs.
I am fortunate to have a mini split that keeps my room at a constant 72 degrees, under the lights I have on a circular mover I have measured 75 degrees. I have several other tests going along side this one and have had very high fem percentages. Hope all is going well with U sir. DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

i have been noticing a lot of growers getting high male %... i know i have.. especially in the summer time...
I have recently had 4 out of six fem on one strain, 7 out of 10 fem on another, and 6 out of ten on a third. So I became spoiled and inpatient with these (my bad). I understand the normal or average rate is about 2-3 fem per 10. Peace DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey folks;
Wow my tail is between my legs on this one. My logistics were off due to I did not find any fems on the first 5 I cracked. First 5 beans no Fems second six beans 5 females one male. So now I have to rush these into the flower room for the first go. They are only 18" to 24" tall but I got some females finally. Very good rate as it turns out. They look exotic will post fist pic very soon maybe this weekend. Upon the news I thought I would let everyone who is interested in FD know that I got 5 fems out of 11 beans and they look promising. by the way I am doing another test on a different White fire cross in another thread. Originally I wanted to compare the two crosses but cause I did not get any fems on the first pop this will now be hard to do being as they are different sizes, the WhiteBear being about 39". However the leaves on the FD look very simular to that of the WhiteBear. Man I wanted to see that direct comparison. Oh well the best laid plans eh.
DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey folks;
Wow my tail is between my legs on this one. My logistics were off due to I did not find any fems on the first 5 I cracked. First 5 beans no Fems second six beans 5 females one male. So now I have to rush these into the flower room for the first go. They are only 18" to 24" tall but I got some females finally. Very good rate as it turns out. They look exotic will post fist pic very soon maybe this weekend. Upon the news I thought I would let everyone who is interested in FD know that I got 5 fems out of 11 beans and they look promising. by the way I am doing another test on a different White fire cross in another thread. Originally I wanted to compare the two crosses but cause I did not get any fems on the first pop this will now be hard to do being as they are different sizes, the WhiteBear being about 39". However the leaves on the FD look very simular to that of the WhiteBear. Man I wanted to see that direct comparison. Oh well the best laid plans eh.
DrB
Hell yea I'm very glad u got some girls 2 test out.. I did the same thing but on a smaller scale.. 1 time I popped 2 seeds & got 2 boys so I popped 2 more & got 2 girls.. It's juss all in the luck I guess.. Keep me posted on the phenos u find

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers;
This is the afore mentioned FD (17 day flower) I had to cut the main stem off of due to my stupidity or lack of patience. I have three others in flower that are only 10 days in will have pics of those soon. Another still in veg. The ones at 10 days have nicely forming colas. Now that these are moving I will add what I have to Goo's thread here for comparisons on a regular basis.
Peace Bro\Sis DrB

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Howdy Farmers;
This is the afore mentioned FD (17 day flower) I had to cut the main stem off of due to my stupidity or lack of patience. I have three others in flower that are only 10 days in will have pics of those soon. Another still in veg. The ones at 10 days have nicely forming colas. Now that these are moving I will add what I have to Goo's thread here for comparisons on a regular basis.
Peace Bro\Sis DrB
View attachment 287882
View attachment 287881
Very nice.. Mine kinda has similar leafs

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Howdy Farmers;
Peace Bro\Sis DrB
View attachment 287882
View attachment 287881
When u flowered they how much did they stretch? The wiFi 1 mom stretches a grip & the Alien Dogs I've ran didn't stretch that much

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Sorry Farmers been sick for much of the last week will try and catch up.
1st the pic of the pheno that looks alot like one Aligee had this is at 18 days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Happy plants they look nice.. The plant that's in full bloom is did she look lanky or more compact?

Top Bottom