• Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

day 21

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

how u feeling the H16 so far?
do u see a size diff better or worse ?
I'm liking H16 so far.. The plants r very happy this is the test run & I'd need 2 run H16 a few more times 2 get a better idea how it runs.. So far it is a complete nute line I haven't needed 2 add anything extra.. This run my buds look smaller.. They look a week behind.. I think I'm gunna hit them with Fire a Lil bit harder.. I'm only using 1.5ml per gal of H16 Fire rite now.. Everything is happy & hella frosty tho.. So far I like H16 but I'm gunna need 2 see how they finish & smoke..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ive been gone for several days so she looks slightly unhappy. Will make her a lil happier asap but otherwise looks danker of the 2. May keep around for a lil bit

T

tipper619sd

Man i didnt even know the page scrolled down more lol goo looking good and everyone who contributed this thread has some bomb in it.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Makin
Are you running Heavy16(->H16?)..If so, I am running it as well. I was a little worried about the extremely long leaf stems(but the "thorns" were cool). I guess I can stop that stress. Thought it might be to much nutes. Heavy16 has very high EC levels even with its "Low" calculator. I'm on my second run with FD, and Heavy. Pulled them to early last run.. 7 1/2weeks. Had some slight mold sign on my Green C. Still got a good crop. Only thing effected was yield. TakeCare...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Makin
Are you running Heavy16(->H16?)..If so, I am running it as well. I was a little worried about the extremely long leaf stems(but the "thorns" were cool). I guess I can stop that stress. Thought it might be to much nutes. Heavy16 has very high EC levels even with its "Low" calculator. I'm on my second run with FD, and Heavy. Pulled them to early last run.. 7 1/2weeks. Had some slight mold sign on my Green C. Still got a good crop. Only thing effected was yield. TakeCare...
Yes I'm runnin Heavy 16 (H16) 4 the 1st time I juss add base till I hit my desired ppms I don't use the chart

Latest posts

Top Bottom