FIRE OG... How long do u guys go?

• Thread starter Buddy Hemphill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

hy buddy your looking right on with the nute schedule.. and yeah i can say its not the fire cut. but does look dank. its amazing how you make a comment and all of the sudden everyone tells you what you should do.. i dig the caster idea i saw it before and was digging the idea..smart especially if you have no help. great looking grow man. and everyone else im not going to respond to cause buddies thread got all jumbles up by other opinions including mine.. except cali has had no issues like the international orders had except a small batch of about 20.....so no need for me to vend cuts i already released years ago. and half the clone vendors have now are cuts i released 5 years ago...pnc is legit as it get for a source of cuts. ape is my homie and has the legit gear he offers

buddy how far along are you what like 5-6 weeks.. take them to 70 days from the days the stretch stopped if possible

E

ent

Swerve when you said the fire from PO isn't real- what do you mean?

Like it's not the Raskal OG? I think this is what you mean.

Or it's not the "fire" cut that originated in northern CA?

Or it's not OGK at all?

D

dogsnob

ppl should get off swerves back about giving clones out he said he is going to replace the bad beans what ive grown from him has been awesome nothing bad grown here from cali connect

B

Buddy Hemphill

hy buddy your looking right on with the nute schedule.. and yeah i can say its not the fire cut. but does look dank. its amazing how you make a comment and all of the sudden everyone tells you what you should do.. i dig the caster idea i saw it before and was digging the idea..smart especially if you have no help. great looking grow man. and everyone else im not going to respond to cause buddies thread got all jumbles up by other opinions including mine.. except cali has had no issues like the international orders had except a small batch of about 20.....so no need for me to vend cuts i already released years ago. and half the clone vendors have now are cuts i released 5 years ago...pnc is legit as it get for a source of cuts. ape is my homie and has the legit gear he offers

buddy how far along are you what like 5-6 weeks.. take them to 70 days from the days the stretch stopped if possible

I am at day 55.

So I have what I believe to be Legend, Fire, and Another strain that is not a OG...Jacks Cleaner.

I am glad I have an expert on board, because the Fire I have... looks just like the rest of the pics I have seen of Fire....to me, that is.
I am sure you can recognize the little differences. What do I have, if its not Fire?

And what leads you to that conclusion? I need to learn to notice the subtle differences also.

Thanks.

B

Buddy Hemphill

And since my thread got all jacked up with this BS...somebody please explain who PO is... and why this seems so ugly.

Sshfan

Sshfan

Not sure where you are getting you info man but I have been smoking for a while and OG is one of my favorites. I have smoked the road kill and great sativas in the 80's and it reminds me of an old 80's skunk we used to get lime green golf ball nugs. I know Chemdog #4 tested at 23% thc and I have had OG that was stronger than the Chemdog #4. There is a lot of crap OG out there but if you get the straight lemon fuel I don't know how you can dislike it.

Buddy Hemphill I feel you pain I have run 4 different OG's in the last year and none of them was the cut I was looking for. Good luck on the search.

S

Swerve

ok lets not crap up buddy's thread so back on track...please some posts are getting deletied as no need for them here especially to ruin buddy's thread

buddy shit looks fire bro.. i have the legend cut as well but my last few runs of it ahve been less than stellar results..

and po or progressive options is a place i built the reputation up for( i sat there when i first started working with them and nobody went into their place for hours. then after my promotion and help they went from like 2 people a day to almost 30+... then they owed me loot took months to pay then didnt pay in full and bitched about money probs then progressively started talking shit about me and how fucked up i am . and if anyone thinks they dont talk shit go read their threads on wt and see. how the talk trash yet i have text messages from them how sorry they are and all of this is a misunderstanding yet they continue to talk shit go figure.. those kids started growing less than 2 years ago i taught them my rdwc system and how to grow dank and im the asshole.. but hats for a different place.. oh didnt i menton how they gave my number out to random fucking people can you say security breach...fucking kids...

R

Rabbi

PO is a dispensary in So Cal. that some swear by and other detest.

D

dogsnob

hey buddy the grow your doing is going just fine bro looking great mate top job bro your doing just fine mate

JH420

JH420

Heya Swerve...can you tell us why that is not the Fire cut? I could swear I read/seen pics that the Fire has the same leaves as the ones pictured...or am I way off?

S

Swerve

i didnt see the leaf structure tobe the same as raskals cut.. the fire cut from norcal mayb.. but def not raskals cut...

B

Buddy Hemphill

Thanks for the responses.

Swerve, I will try to get some better pics up of both of these. My camera sux. ID would be alot easier with better info on my part.

Sorry about your luck in your business.

Joke:

How do your friends and family say "Fuck You!"...?

......"Trust Me."

I got burned hard in a business, and not letting it go is the single largest source of negative energy in my life. I feel ya. I still haven't gotten to a point of not wanting to beat this fellow unconscious with my bare hands.

S

Swerve

hey bro all good life is fun . its a crazy ride one day your down next day your out the following day your on top of the world. its a great ride ... eitherway your killing it with dank bro. it really doesnt matter if it is what it is or not if it bomb as fuck to be honest... and i love the caster idea

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Looking awesome my man... still looks dank even tho you said you had some bumps along the way. looks like a very similar cut to what i have, can u post pics of her in veg?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice job, Buddy. I know folks who've "grown for years" that can't manage to grow anything looking that good. Way to listen to the right folks and actually take their advice! I'd grown for years before I hit the farm, and let me tell ya, my crops have rewarded me greatly for shutting up and listening to the advice of some of the Farmers here. I'd like to give props, but there's too many to list! Big props to Logic for keeping this community on point.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

wow that looks dank indeed!! great job man!! definitely looks like some fiyah og to me lol..

that pic of em in veg, looks similar to mine. i notice you may have calmag deficiany or nute lockout in that pic? the flower looks like pure dank to me tho! great job!!

looks veryyyy similar to raskals cut... hmmm.....:giggle

Latest posts

Top Bottom