• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

supercharged

supercharged

venom u r absolutely killin it bro!!!!
ave popped a few of those white fire seeds maself an every pheno i had was a killer although i did prefer the fire dom pheno's.
bet u cant wait for the smoke, get a gud report up bro!!!

peace out SC

Venom818

Venom818

venom u r absolutely killin it bro!!!!
ave popped a few of those white fire seeds maself an every pheno i had was a killer although i did prefer the fire dom pheno's.
bet u cant wait for the smoke, get a gud report up bro!!!

peace out SC

thnx bro,yeah there some kill to be found in these beans bro

Illmind

Illmind

Niice fam, SFV looks better than most and that white fire ohhhweee I'd needs me some o that.

H

HannaMan

That is the Original Sour Diesel?

I have some of her going, along with an original OG...gonna make for some killer smoke!

Excellent work my friend...I bet all that is pushing your filter to the limitssssssss!

Any pictures of the Sour D in veg or early flower??

I vegged for about 20 days, and she stretched about 3x her size....hoping she colas up but the node spacing is pretty distant.

Venom818

Venom818

Niice fam, SFV looks better than most and that white fire ohhhweee I'd needs me some o that.

yeah bro sfv is some bomb smoke

That is the Original Sour Diesel?

I have some of her going, along with an original OG...gonna make for some killer smoke!

Excellent work my friend...I bet all that is pushing your filter to the limitssssssss!

Any pictures of the Sour D in veg or early flower??

I vegged for about 20 days, and she stretched about 3x her size....hoping she colas up but the node spacing is pretty distant.

she was grown in a hempy bucket with 50/50 coco perilite didnt stretch that much on me cause i used phosphoload there should be some pics some where on this thread

Venom818

Venom818

Tahoe og taken @ 80 days hits like an indica but still puts your head in a vise some dank ass smoke

PICT0448
PICT0454
PICT0434
PICT0447
Venom818

Venom818

sfv og taken @ 80 days pulled 133 grams from her and she speaks for herself

PICT0477
PICT0470
PICT0469
H

HannaMan

Excellent work my friend!! I just came to a HUGE realization, the FIRST picture of your Larry OG resembled my FIRST OG that was absolutely AWESOME... It literally looks like the same picture. Do you agree they look similar?
The reason I ask is because I lost the cut and havn't found her since. :( http://img147.invalid.com/img147/4769/clones1293dr6.jpg

Here is what she looked like on day 55 - I REALLY REALLY liked this cut --- does she resemble the Tahoe to you? You seem to be the man to ask, you got all the dank!

http://img355.invalid.com/img355/1030/may53.jpg

S

Sonnyjim23

Just read this whole thread lol. My eyes hurt now.

Nevertheless, awesome grow and great job. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these cuts. I want me some Tahoe!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots Venom and phenomenal harvest! Congrats on a very succesful round... :cool

Venom818

Venom818

Excellent work my friend!! I just came to a HUGE realization, the FIRST picture of your Larry OG resembled my FIRST OG that was absolutely AWESOME... It literally looks like the same picture. Do you agree they look similar?
The reason I ask is because I lost the cut and havn't found her since. :( http://img147.invalid.com/img147/4769/clones1293dr6.jpg

Here is what she looked like on day 55 - I REALLY REALLY liked this cut --- does she resemble the Tahoe to you? You seem to be the man to ask, you got all the dank!

http://img355.invalid.com/img355/1030/may53.jpg

yeah looks dead on,the only difference i can see is that i think your plant stacked the nugs closer together than mine

Just read this whole thread lol. My eyes hurt now.

Nevertheless, awesome grow and great job. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these cuts. I want me some Tahoe!!!

tahoe is some kill bro my fav right know

Nice nug shots Venom and phenomenal harvest! Congrats on a very succesful round... :cool

thnx bro it was alot of work but well worth it

winta

winta

that shit frosted up my dude great job! i had that say humidifyer before i broke it :giggle

Top Bottom