Fire og,Tahoe og,Larry og,HA og,SFV og,White Fire,DUD,Original Sour Diesel

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Really looking good. How close have you been able to get the 1000w to the canopy in your set-up?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Nice I really like big plants:rock... Killer job Cholo..:character0025:...JACK

Venom818

Venom818

looking good bro,when are due for the chop,bet you cant wait my man for the smoke,I've just finished smokeing the last of my bluecheese that I finished about a month ago but got a couple ready in another 4weeks cant wait

thnx im taking them to 80 days I like that put u on ur ass high that makes ur palms and fore head sweat :sweating

Venom818

Venom818

Really looking good. How close have you been able to get the 1000w to the canopy in your set-up?

some most are 24" away the strechers are more like 20" but i have a fan coolimg the hood

Nice I really like big plants:rock... Killer job Cholo..:character0025:...JACK

Thnx bro
:character0025::character0025::character0035:

Venom818

Venom818

some random pics day 21

Here are some random pics i was able to take before my cam batteries took a dump

first 3 are pics of the whitefire pheno 1 thnx to the homie who shot me these cuts there shinning for sure

second 2 pics are of the sfv clone

Whitefire 1
Whitefire1
Whitefire1 2
Sfv
Sfv1
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick shots brah!!! :clapping Those buds look diggity dank...

B

bandgpride

awesome shots and great genetics... can't wait to see how this turns out.

Venom818

Venom818

Thnx, ill take better pics at day 28 got to get new batteries for my cam

true grit

true grit

Killin it bro!!! That white fire is gonna be kill...looks like its gonna drop some chunky ones.... You musta sc'd the shit outta that Original Diesel. Mind if I toss a pic of my candy up to compare bro?

Venom818

Venom818

Killin it bro!!! That white fire is gonna be kill...looks like its gonna drop some chunky ones.... You musta sc'd the shit outta that Original Diesel. Mind if I toss a pic of my candy up to compare bro?

not at all bro toss it up,and yeah i tried to super crop the fuck out of these girls shit works amazing

true grit

true grit

Yeah I tied these ladies down, thinned em out pretty well, but didn't supercrop. Not near as bushy as yours bro, I need to pinch them bitches and give em some more veg!

Anyways heres a few pics- these are about 7 wks...

Candy Kush/Headband/Diesel aka Candy BX from the homie Medz...

DSCN0195.JPG
DSCN0196.JPG

Heres some Empress- Chemdog D x (headband x og) also from my homie medic.

DSCN0200.JPG
DSCN0201.JPG
DSCN0202.JPG

Got some other Candy crosses coming up too...some Emperor and King D aka Firestarter.... ill post them up once they crankin!

Venom818

Venom818

bomb bro i have all these crosses 2 dam i need to get these running fast have u sampled them yet let me know which one's better bro so i know what to crack first.THNX for sharing bro

Top Bottom