Firebubba 40 days 12/12!

• Thread starter OG4UanME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG4UanME

Update OGK X BK, where at 40 days 12/12. 2 pheno's 1 slightly more fire but, both very dank! 1000 hps, 8" blockbuster hood, about 1 part ff of, 1 coco, 1 perlite. 5 gal. buckets using 3 1/2- 4 gal.

1st up FIREBUBBA#1 more fire leaner-
Firebubba 40 days 1212

Firebubba 40 days 1212 2

Firebubba 40 days 1212 3

Firebubba 40 days 1212 4

Firebubba 40 days 1212 5

waayne

waayne

Sweet pics bro!
Beautiful job man,I wish I could smell those beauties!

O

OG4UanME

Hey waz up Waayne, was just eyeing your whiteurkles! that #5 is very impressive great job on them all! thanks on my end, the aromas are very oily hashy, strong, with a light incense to them. just cant pinpoint it yet anyways.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man they look very nice

O

OG4UanME

Thanks for the kind words Kid Twist, this grow in particular is really testing my patients, but still along ways to go... lol. 8+ years and i still have to fight my urges, gl with ur projects fellas.

JH420

JH420

They are lookin very good bro. I have found these to be very touchy myself...last round I actually fried mine to death (with nutes) right before they were to go into bloom, only strain I've done that to so far (knocks on wood). I forget if you're running these pheno's for the first time? Do you think the Fire leaning one needs a bit of calmag? It looks to be getting lighter in colour up top...I've been told to go heavy on the calmag and light on the nutes with this cross.

O

OG4UanME

Theres the man of the hour, hey bro. yes this is 1st time around,as far as the fire leaner (slightly) i took the lighter green color as being more og? but keep in mind i always seem to have problems with my tops yellowing due too intensity of light, ive confirmed this many times, in past grows its ALWAYS directly under bulb, the yellowing, and worst. started backing up light especially during stretch, seems they are the most sensitive at this time (softer?) how other folks get so close is beyond me? my room temps arent dialed however. and there very easily could be a combination of problems that cause this fading color? light and a odd pm strain combination of the 2? im not the best at diagnosing, wish i could of been more help. as far as feeding ,calmag im having my own problems as of lately. a week ago i lowered nuted on all of them, and i will let u know the outcome here shortly. i havent really fed them much calmag but was considering it, but only after i see the outcome of the lowered nutes, so not too confuse my self with 2 actions.

O

OG4UanME

Sorry bro, i didnt seem to really answer ur ?'s a guess im in the same boat still learning. if they are prone to burning i havent seen it yet, if i do i well forsure let u know. cal mag diag. IMO ive seen so so many diff diag. from folks i cant keep tthat def strait lol. just recently im seeing something going wrong with others in room that could be a calmag? but not really any problems with these 2 in particular.

JH420

JH420

That was helpful bro...thanks. I'm gonna flip mine in a day or two I figure, so having your grow to follow along is a huge help to me...

T

TacomaComa

looking really nice there my friend. keep up the good work :)

O

OG4UanME

Thanx for looking in TacomaComa,
JH420- make sure those 3broads are healthy and big enough before 12/12. throw some pics up so we can see your progress, as always good luck my friend!

JH420

JH420

Thanx for looking in TacomaComa,
JH420- make sure those 3broads are healthy and big enough before 12/12. throw some pics up so we can see your progress, as always good luck my friend!

They're gonna be flipped no matter what shortly cuz I will run out of meds soon...but it's been atleast 6 weeks veg should be good enough. How long did ya veg for again?

O

OG4UanME

lost track of time

Hey guys, im in the process of moving and i just couldnt take them any later. all in all imo they turned out very nice! i will be running them both again when im all situated in new place :harvest: after that ill need to make a decision on only 1 keeper(along with many others) wich is very hard for me anyways. well enough rambling here are my 2 FIRE BUBBAS....
FIREBUBBA#2
12 6 topdawgseeds 086

12 6 topdawgseeds 075

12 6 topdawgseeds 076

12 6 topdawgseeds 073

12 6 topdawgseeds 081

12 6 topdawgseeds 084

12 6 topdawgseeds 087

12 6 topdawgseeds 104

12 6 topdawgseeds 112

12 6 topdawgseeds 106

O

OG4UanME

sorry for the annoying bright snaps! ive noticed w\hile im choosing what pics i want, the brightness varies depending on how low or high my moniter is tilted lol. hope all enjoys, and as always stay safe peeps!

I

ibTheMan

looks great, just make sure you cure it good, u gots some fire bro.

JH420

JH420

Thanks for sharin...I can see a good bit of Bubba and OG in them buds. Should be some flavour bombs...let us know how they smoke once cured.

Top Bottom