Firebubba 40 days 12/12!

• Thread starter OG4UanME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Amazing.! Simply mouth watering.. its the only strain I didn't get from raskals releases.. my boy has some beans going. Hoping they turn out dank like yours bro. Greatjob.!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
OHHH my goodness. How in the hell did I not get these.. I'd take #1, looks more fire leaning and man it has frost exploding on it.. Great job man!

O

OG4UanME

as many of u may have figured already the second set of pics is supposed to be firebubba#1. thanks for all the great comments! im still undecided on my favorite 1. but the second set #1 looks imo to be fire dom. although #2 has a stronger note. both very nice indeed!

O

OG4UanME

just a few dry shots...FIREBUBBA#1
Bud shots 005

Bud shots 004

Bud shots 008

Bud shots 010

Bud shots 012

JH420

JH420

They both look really dank. With the nugs you can see that one leans to Bubba and the other to Fire, you may end up keeping both...that's always the problem with Raskal gear.

O

OG4UanME

ha, ha, yea im torn between them both jh420. your probably right, just i have way too many mothers as it is already. on 1 hand ive always wanted wifi, seeing as tho i may never get the chance i wouldnt mind crossing my white dom (whiteurkle) x the fire leaner. i know it wont be as close as id like it to be but good e3nough. im sur ill find some gems either way! onj the other hand #2 has a better aroma, more pungent, oily, and slightly easier to grow and yeilder. so my best bet would be to run them both again. peace out bro

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dank work my friend, diggin the uniformity of your tops both vertical height and nug size, Peace SSP

JH420

JH420

Considering how hard to come by Raskal beans are you should most def grow both out again before making a decision...it ain't easy fo sho.

O

OG4UanME

thanks guys, SHIVA im obcessed with uniformity in all things, just 1 of the many issues i have lol. ill kill a plant mid way if im not satisfied with her shape i just cant help it!
JH420 thanks for tuning in again, u must be moving along yourself with your 3 ladies?

JH420

JH420

Mine are just at day 27 (not that I'm counting:evilgrin0040:) and are just getting goin. My Fire pheno just took on a rotten lemons smell, which ain't a bad sign. I love the shape of your plants too, maybe next round you can help me train mine better...cuts have already been taken.

O

OG4UanME

4 weeks in ... nice JH420 thats when all the magic happens as im sure u already know!
yea no doubt bro, any way a can help holler. im not the greatest when it comes to explaining myself but ill give it a go if needed. good luck my friend.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
now i know what im popin next! Killer job OG4 and good luck JH !

Venom818

Venom818

Nice bro got these on ice, just have to many stains to test before i get to these but they look dank cant wait to pop these

O

OG4UanME

thanks fellas, finally getting settled in at the new home! counting down to the flip. ill give em 1-2 weeks then 12/12 starts! cant wait its been a long wait since ive wanted a new room, its finally here.
thanks again fellas ill keep in touch, stay safe.

JH420

JH420

Cool mane, i'd love to see a pic right before the flip if ya don't mind?

O

OG4UanME

No prob. JH420. i just finished running 2- 20 ampers, 1st timer here, wasnt too bad! and with a pre existing 20 amp, im satisfied (for now) lol, with a total of 3-20's. i still have a ton of things to set up, like run ducts correctly, but atleast im up and running! good luck fellas, and stay safe.

Top Bottom