FireBubba

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JH420

JH420

Here I have 3 phenos, #1 is Fire leaning, #2 is Bubba dom, and #3 looks to be a nice mix of both...exactly what I was hoping to get from my pack, I gots from 3 beans. I think they should be ready to flip in a couple weeks, was hoping this weekend but still a bit small...especially the Bubba pheno.

Fbveg 002
Fbveg 004
Fbveg 009
Fbveg 011
O

OG4UanME

Hey JH420, looks like your off to a great start bro. keep pushing them ladies and youll be in for a suprise! as far as pheno combinations go, u really cant ask for much more imo anyways. good luck and keep me posted!

JH420

JH420

Yeah, I really lucked out on the pheno variety, can't wait to see what I gots.
Next pics prolly day 1 bloom.

S

Steve Z

firebubba is my #1 to get strain from raskal. f whitefire haha its getting played out i want that firebubba. hope to GOD he makes more.

looking good man. i envy you lol.

waayne

waayne

Sweet genetics bro!
I can't wait to see these girl's in flower!
Bubba hybrids usually turn out to be pretty impressive.:rock

JH420

JH420

Thank ya for droppin by my brothas. Check the weirdness of the Fire pheno, she has 2,3,4, and 5 blade leaves...even the mom plant is sportin mature 3 blade leaves.

Fireveg 001
Fireveg 002
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
The girls look great...WOW! to get the phenos you got...keep up the good work

count me as sub'd

S

Steve Z

damn and she didnt start to flower or anything???? that is weird.....

O

OG4UanME

Hey JH420- The drop in leaf blades has been happening to me more and more lately, or maybe just been noticing it more lol. either way i have confirmed IME, its from taking them out from under my flouro's 24/0 too 18/6 1000 hps. Even if its only a week under 18/6 its still enough too trigger.

The shorty FB#2 is def close to pure BUBBA KUSH IMO! Also your FB# 3 looks very close to my taller pheno( does it have a lighter green color, shine too it like the chems?). tear it up bro,gl.

JH420

JH420

^I dunno about the dropped leaves, I think they are easily overfed...not an expert opinion though.

Yeah #2 I think will be straight Bubba, #3 has Bubba leaves/OG structure and yes it's a lighter green...I have highest hopes for #2 (she did remind me of your pheno even though way behind).

O

OG4UanME

I should have been more clear my bad, i meant drop in the # of leaf blades, from ex. 7 blades or 5 too 3 or 1. IME it was from dropping my light schedule-24-18. atleast i thought earlier u were talking about this? if not nevermind lol.

JH420

JH420

OK last day of veg today....56 days for pheno 2 & 3 and about 2 weeks less for pheno 1 (fire pheno). Group shots then 3rd & 4th pics are Fire pheno then #2 (bubba) and #3 (intermediate)...

Fbgroup
Group2
Fire1
Fire2
Bubb
Intermediate
O

OG4UanME

Looking good bro, yea i agree if your out of meds flip them bitches! u can always back yourself up with vegging another round in mean time. i know how it is to be out of smoke not fun. as always stay safe!

O

OG4UanME

ill bet you end up wit 3 keepers! and they do look happy, healthy.

JH420

JH420

ill bet you end up wit 3 keepers! and they do look happy, healthy.

I do believe you'd win that bet! It's lookin promisin I tell ya...my only problem with Raskal's gear is getting too many keepers. I hope that Fire pheno brings some straight OG goodness. Next pics at around 3 weeks, when the strech ends.

S

superdawger

My friend ran these recently and they were FIRE! but do be
careful not to overfeed.
good luck

JH420

JH420

Yeah, these are fussy when it comes to feeding...very fine line between enough and too much. I'm keepin a close eye on em.

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

Damn i was Higher than a kite saw those pics ,and thought to myself Reddest fucking stem, I ever saw Hehehehe

Top Bottom