FireBubba

• Thread starter JH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ograskal

wow. great job bro. Wouldnt mind sampling those nugz. Looks dank as fukk bro. Keep up the good work...~ogr

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can't wait for these 2 drop. I'm on it bro! Enjoy that shit jh420!

P

paulycali

I can smell that dankness from here you trimming right now LOL! Straight up fire

You got yourself some nice meds to be smokin on soon too

Keep it up your killin it

JH420

JH420

Thanks Pauli...had a sampler nug off pheno#2 this weekend and at the uncured stage I'd say she's straight up Bubba.

JH420

JH420

Here is just a sneak preview...this is the Fire leaner just hit the jar yesterday.
Had a little sampler spliff last night, the high had that 'headband' effect, and put me to sleep nicely. I was planning to make bho from this, but I'm scared it might be too strong for me.

FB1jarred 006
wonka

wonka

:sign0005: n looks bomb!! havent bought beans n a bit but will be tryn to snag something on the next ogr drop!!
w.wonka

JH420

JH420

Appreciate it Wonka...here is my pheno#2, she smells pure Bubba maybe some OG will come with the curing...this is my fave at this point, in terms of smell and looks...still need to cure before any opinions can be formed.

FB21
FB22
FB23
FB24
FB25
FB26
GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Looks like you got a lot of taste testing to do.. Good work bro

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice job! Those look dank bro! Identical to my Pre98's! Definitely see it in there, but they say the fireass Og's are constant with that 2,3 blade leaves( but my Pre98's are too I just realized!!! Lol!). The dry shots look impressive!!!

JH420

JH420

Thanks man, this one was like Bubba on steroids. I'm pretty sad about not having any more to smoke on hand at the moment...ended up keeping the bubba pheno and fire pheno...ditched #3 though she was the most tasty, the other two had better potency...still have a few beans to pop, but gonna save em unless Raskal makes these again.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sadly I missed the drop all together on those. But, I was blessed with a vial of Fire pollen(from a Fire dom via the WhiteFire I suspect). I thinkin about dusting a popcorn nugget on a Pre98 Bubba. Just make a dozen for me. Curious to see what I can find. Breeding is so cool. I'm certainly no "breeder". But its cool to dabble and see what u can makeA.
Your grow was great man. Look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! Peace farmer!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that looks fire these are on my top 5 I really want these you killed bro straight fire looking!!

gowanstarr

gowanstarr

wow! real nice bro! i am just catchin the end of the show but it was a killer ending so i read thru the whole thread. You killed it! :banana1sv6:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sadly I missed the drop all together on those. But, I was blessed with a vial of Fire pollen(from a Fire dom via the WhiteFire I suspect). I thinkin about dusting a popcorn nugget on a Pre98 Bubba. Just make a dozen for me. Curious to see what I can find. Breeding is so cool. I'm certainly no "breeder". But its cool to dabble and see what u can makeA.
Your grow was great man. Look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! Peace farmer!!!

U prolly got that pollen from a FireAlien cuz White Fire OG r fem seeds

Top Bottom