• Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

FireDog ( Wifey#1 X AlienDog f3 )female
Firedog

Firedog 2

kinger

kinger

Yeah I cant wait to see what this gal does,some super fire in those beans for sure.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Great looking plant..beautiful..and that combo of parents, and their genetics is outstanding..cant wait to see what she is going to do...take care.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah would love to see this bro, seeing as I have a cut of this as well :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

About to pot mine in a 3, believe it or not shes been in a 4 inch pot since then lol. I notice shes more like other wifi's and is a cal mag whore more than any other plant I have ever had. She leaf spots a blotchy yellowing a little without it. Thanks again for the kickdown. Hope all is well buddy and you and the fam have a Happy Holidays.
MWD

Aligee

Aligee

About to pot mine in a 3, believe it or not shes been in a 4 inch pot since then lol. I notice shes more like other wifi's and is a cal mag whore more than any other plant I have ever had. She leaf spots a blotchy yellowing a little without it. Thanks again for the kickdown. Hope all is well buddy and you and the fam have a Happy Holidays.
MWD
sounds good bro!!! do me a favor if ya can.......POP dem BEANS LOL!!! lots of dank to be had in them!!! HAPPY HOLIDAZE to you and fam :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I will do you one better and do a log start to finish. Waiting to get some room here first. Willl be just after the first of the year.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

throw up another pic homie, lets see her. Mine is chugging along as well. Maybe a month or so and I will run it. Hope all is well. Peace
MWD

Latest posts

Top Bottom