~FIREDOG~

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

one sec while i figure this out
alright here ya go im def no photagrapher lol gonna go charge my nikon way better than iphone pics that hps dont help either these were just now when lights turned on feeding maxibloom with tap ph comes out perfect 5.5-6 ill take that i got alot of strains going right alot i havnt spoken to much about also testing all these cuts i acquired this year True is frosty as can be at 3 weeks, platinum og the same, yeti starting to fill in too as is tahoe fpog, lvpk whitebubba, angelskush, snowdawgD, stardog, wifi not to mention trainwreck oh my she is putting on a show glad to have her back i got more just too going to much to type lol want to start a misc. thread of random girls im going thru that will be ongoing just popped some angelskush x alienkush i made a couple years ago, popped 30-40 new beans in the last few weeks, just staying busy over here, maybe Eser will jump in and tell us what hes working on he gots some ill ass crosses in the making....

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
looking good over here ali! but you said "tahoe fpog" is filling in? is that a strain itself or did you mean a tahoe and a fpog? if thats a cross that sounds killer! lets see some pics of that! hahah keep up the good work homie, hope all is well and that you had a good holiday!

Aligee

Aligee

RSCN0779

RSCN0776

RSCN0778

RSCN0777

RSCN0775

RSCN0774

RSCN0773

RSCN0772

RSCN0771

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looking good over here ali! but you said "tahoe fpog" is filling in? is that a strain itself or did you mean a tahoe and a fpog? if thats a cross that sounds killer! lets see some pics of that! hahah keep up the good work homie, hope all is well and that you had a good holiday!
Aligee has Fruity Pebble OG & Tahoe OG flowering there not crossed.. We have orders from Alien 2 never breed with his Fruity Pebble OG he gifted me.. We can make a personal cross 4 our own seed stash but they can never b released. Alien gifted me that cut 2 keep on lock but Alien said I could share it with my Dog Aligee

Aligee

Aligee

Aligee has Fruity Pebble OG & Tahoe OG flowering there not crossed.. We have orders from Alien 2 never breed with his Fruity Pebble OG he gifted me.. We can make a personal cross 4 our own seed stash but they can never b released. Alien gifted me that cut 2 keep on lock but Alien said I could share it with my Dog Aligee
that sounds about right to me, this fpog is real nice i did two this run fills out super quick, an easy 1oz a gallon maybe more will see soon, the smells shes putting off are lovely, i cant help but give her a squeeze everytime im in there, im liking that selection Alien made..

Aligee

Aligee

I sure would do that but it's not my place 2 release another breeders work.. Those Angels Kush seeds were gifted 2 me 4 personal use.. I would never step on my Dogs toes
:D
The Fire Dog is gettin her frost on!! Can't wait 2 flower mine out
yes shes putting it on right now, getting nothing but molasses water from here on out...
This strain loves cal mag fyi. And I personally use calimagic for more cal. The leaves wont mottle as much which look like ninja stars lol. My momma is almost ready for cuts and a table all to her self. Looking good aliGee!!
sounds good homie,cant wait to see a full tables worth all these are in a vertical stadium AliGee style ha!!! get at me bro...
That looks fire aligee. Same cut you gave Me?? Mines is getting super bushy so I know she will yield good.!
one of two phenos i gave out that day, show a pic ill tell you which one you got... this will yield over 1oz per gallon easy..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That FireDog is looking great, G. I def can't wait to have her in the Funk Lab. So did that Alien Dawg cut down on the stretch of the Wifey? The potential of this strain is huge. Show us a pic of that mom, Midwest.

Aligee

Aligee

That FireDog is looking great, G. I def can't wait to have her in the Funk Lab. So did that Alien Dawg cut down on the stretch of the Wifey? The potential of this strain is huge. Show us a pic of that mom, Midwest.
good question you ask Rival actually it cut the stretch down bout 1/4 or so i have Firedog moms wifey1 next to them and shes bout a foot tall easy...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
good question you ask Rival actually it cut the stretch down bout 1/4 or so i have Firedog moms wifey1 next to them and shes bout a foot tall easy...
Just what I thought, bro. Im gonna pop them beans on Valentines Day. I wanna see ur flowers when that bitch finishes up. How much longer do they have?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
2 to 3 weeks depending, ill wait as long as possible so bout 56-63 days give or take some phenos may vary, pop them beans there super vigorous..
I hope it's ready by the Med Cup. Would be nice to check it out. I might have to pop them a lil sooner than expected. Thanx again for the beans, Gee!

Top Bottom