First 2x2 hello ! Closet grow

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGuy

GanjaGuy

Long response, after that screen is all filled out and I switch to flower do I want to get rid of the locations under the screen or will they keep coming up with it overtime
Anything under the screen will either become larf/popcorn buds or will just be cannibalized by the plant from lack of lighting. It's common to remove these sites to increase growth to the main colas. Although....I would wait to mess with them until after you flip to see how much she will stretch and go from there. Because you may end up needing a second net.

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Time for a little tuck today, and I’ll be lowering the lights ! She’s so pretty

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I can definitely tell that she is drinking a lot more water last week and before I was watering every 4 to 5 days and now she wants at least 1 quart every two days as soon as I put the new light on things started changing very rapidly for the better, I put a temperature probe in my soil today and because I am growing on a closet floor The room temperature is 77°F, however my soil temperature is at 68°F I have a germination heating pad was wondering if it would be a smart idea to place that underneath because I know even at night the soil temperatures could potentially get lower than 68°F I will be running some tests over the next few days with the new temperature probe.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Nice grow! You should be proud! Like how you have kept your new grow nice and clean, many don't.

My Gaia Green grow today at 35 days. They have been topped and ready for the scrog net, defoliation down low and a bit of abuse..

IMG 9167

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Nice grow! You should be proud! Like how you have kept your new grow nice and clean, many don't.

My Gaia Green grow today at 35 days. They have been topped and ready for the scrog net, defoliation down low and a bit of abuse..

View attachment 1295410
Pretty girls , Gaia green strong ! Keep it up and thank you for your kind words I try and keep it clean 🧼! She’s a thirsty girl tonight just had another qt h2o only

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Dropped light to 15” above plant today going to drop to 12” over the week watching closely, she is also sitting on a hardwood floor directly above an old cement basement after taking some readings of the probe in my soil I was finding that temperatures in the soil at night time we’re getting down to as low as 65°F, so I inserted a germination heating pad on a timer to turn on when the lights turn off and last night soil temperature stayed around 73°F so I think that is a positive, I will also be introducing mycorrhizal to the root system today ! Pics coming !

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Arrived cold ! Just as I hoped it would they say these fungi can be quickly diminished with any type of heat whatsoever in transportation or storage so I’m glad they shipped it with a cold pack, I will be adding the solution via my next watering and I will post updates to show any changes that may happen 🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

After talking to a few people and looking at the space that I have left I have decided to flip my lights to the flowering cycle after todays lights off i will be going to the 12/12 I will be following up with updates. What I am wondering is if there is anyone here could give me some last-minute advice as this is the first time I am switching to flower and I don’t want to forget anything I think I have everything in order but any final thoughts or advice before I leave the veg stage and move into my first week of flower, thanks and happy reefing

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Also if anybody needs the build for this dope DIY exhaust fan I got you let me know 😂😂😂😂 activated carbon pads in there with a fan works like a charm and aids in the passive intake . Perfect 77°F, and 55% relative humidity. Curious how it will go now that I’ll be having an extra 6 hours of lights off 💡 now

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I ended up learning a lot last night, so knowing that my lovely girl has not been triggered to flower yet I decided to adjust the light cycle to 12/12 and I checked everything every two hours last night to make sure that everything is going to be OK on nights that I am not able to check it because I do not want to disturb during the dark cycle. After checking every two hours last night starting at 12 midnight, I realized very quickly that I need to turn my humidifier off before the lights go out so that I can maintain the relative humidity desired throughout the evening as well as temperature after my little test last night it looks like we will be good to continue moving into flower cycle today with no risk of any issues , lights coming on at 12 noon today pics to come , central time 😊

Top Bottom