• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Packed him a bowl , he’s got 6-8 more weeks to watch the garden 🪴 🤙🏼🤣

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I’m sure everyone has their own technique but seriously has came in handy having these little plastic coffee straws week two of flower and the stretch is in full affect so just to keep all tops even on my canopy I keep placing plastic straws under the net and it’s way smooth for the branches to bend on 🤙🏼🤷‍♂️

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

From what I can tell it looks like some pretty tight node spacing I have a big smile on my face about this, and I hope that is for a good reason if anything looks off or incorrect please by all means I am always open to suggestions and just general input🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

So beware, anyone who is not familiar with the extreme intensity of UVB lighting and the current LED lighting on the market, over the last few days I’ve been getting extreme migraines and today my eyes and face are extremely red and sunburned I quickly realized after talking to my wife that I have been spending too much time with my face in the tent, so if you are new to this like my self beware and always protect your face and your eyes seriously 😳

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Nose already peeling and eyes are getting better but yea not cool 😎

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

But On a good note my girl is going awesome week 2 day 13 flower looking like a real heartbreaker already !!
384EDD33 5409 4755 A1BB EE159C1DE78B
E48FB876 8B3B 4680 B1FA 7C6A4AA58FA7
D3A0D1B7 A5A1 4AEA 93CF 75C3FF8A3373

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

All colas standing even off the net , very happy she’s looking great day 15 flower , week 3 day 1 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

At this point I have worked the light all the way down to 9 inches off the top of the plant, no signs of stress or burn I don’t plan on getting any closer than 8 inches but she is doing amazing and seems to love more light, I am using the Mars Hydro TS600🤙🏼🤙🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

The 24w t5ho UVB by Agromax is still positioned all the way at the top I run it pretty much all the time only shutting it off when I poke my head in once in a while just to let the temperature cool down if it’s ever getting warm however as the plant grows it continues to get closer I’m going to continue to watch and monitor that if she shows any signs of burn or potentially getting too close I will reduce the amount of time using that during the day

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

(Week 3 day 2 flower) day 16 🌱
Added fresh mulch to the top as well as top dressed with bloom mix from Gaia green and watered with some fresh emulsified aloe vera in Ro/water as well as compost tea she is looking fantastic today, however I have noticed a few pistols turning a little brown I am a tad bit concerned that could potentially be from the UVB always being on so I have said that on a timer to be on in intervals as well as raised the light one more inch off the top I will keep a close eye.

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Just out of curiosity and I know it’s going to be hard to see from the pictures but all 16 of my main colors are about 10 inches from the light however several little teeny tiny branches with small little buds are poking their way through the net and a few underneath would y’all recommend I start trimming all of the ones below that will not make it through the night or should I just let it go as is ?

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Also very happy to report the two little clones that I pulled two days ago are thriving and looking well, I did not have two containers so they had to go together, I will be transplanting into their own individuals after they take root

ninjadip

ninjadip

Hey are you running a humidifier during flower? Usually you want the RH lower during flower, but I can see you needing it because the one plant probably isn't putting out a lot of it's own humidity.

For myself I have to run a dehumidifier about a week before flip, then decrease the humidity more and more as the flower progresses.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Also very happy to report the two little clones that I pulled two days ago are thriving and looking well, I did not have two containers so they had to go together, I will be transplanting into their own individuals after they take root
How did you do your clones?

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Hey are you running a humidifier during flower? Usually you want the RH lower during flower, but I can see you needing it because the one plant probably isn't putting out a lot of it's own humidity.

For myself I have to run a dehumidifier about a week before flip, then decrease the humidity more and more as the flower progresses.
Hey, that is something I am kind of wondering so once I flipped to flower a reduced my humidity from 55% to 45% and for these first three weeks of flower I have been maintaining humidity between 40% and 46% and my temperature has been between 74° and 77° my plans are to continue to lower the humidity every week until I am at week eight approximately from then forward assuming 30% humidity? as of right now I have no problems controlling humidity during the day however when the lights go out may humidity raises up to 48% to 49% and as long as I keep a fan blowing at the tent overnight it never goes above 50% however I am thinking after a week 4 of flower I should get a small dehumidifier just to make sure that weeks 56 etc. until harvest everything stays under 40% .

Top Bottom