First 2x2 hello ! Closet grow

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Anyone else just sit and wait for your lights to come on sometimes during your first grow? I’m glad I have the clones and other things to tinker around with while I wait now even though there’s nothing to do but water 💦 her!! ha ha ha every morning is like Christmas opening that zipper on the tent, lol my janky ass closet ! Tent and shit in there is like a lambo in a dirt driveway 🙈🤷‍♂️😆

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

We are in the same boat 🤣 thankfully we both have our hobbies and support each other’s hobbies, but the price of the hobby is what gets her 😂
She thought I had lost my mind 12 years ago when I started getting into saltwater aquariums with T5 fluorescent lighting and the leaps and Bounds lighting and equipment has taken in that industry in the last few years have been astronomical, and soon after beginning my journey into cannabis culture I realized it is exactly the same on another spectrum everything that I have applied and learned in saltwater reef keeping is almost identically the opposite of what you apply to cannabis growing which is pretty amazing I feel like I’m learning everything in reverse about the nitrogen cycle and photosynthesis I actually love it

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

What I love about both cultures is that my wife and kids both thoroughly enjoy it whether it is going to an aquarium expo or a gardening center they are in lightened equally and I find myself being much happier teaching my children gardening and how to care for corals and fish then I would be had I just sat them in front of the TV and did it all on my own I love incorporating it into our structure of living and making it become a part of us and I hope that these are things that my children can learn and take value in and carry on into their futures and pass along

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

For sure 🤙🏼I will, I was thinking pretty much is sealing the entire room and having a 4 inch AC infinity exhaust fan with carbon filter attached to exhaust the entire room, and I’m going to have one 3x3 ? and one 2x2 side-by-side, both tents with booster fans dumping directly into the room which will have the carbon filter and exhaust fan dumping directly out the wall through a dryer vent I don’t think I necessarily want to use the room as a “grow room”however. I do rent the property, and if I ever need to break things down quickly it would be much easier to collapse tents and pack lights, humidifiers, equipment etc. than it would be to disassemble the room had a mounted everything directly to the lights ceilings walls floors I want it to look like an empty storage room if I pull all my equipment out .. however the current standing of it is very cold 65 degrees and moist 50% rh , which is going to be perfect for drying🤩🤩 with my little humidifier in there 🤙🏼🤙🏼
Sounds like a great plan man. Make it happen!

ninjadip

ninjadip

We are in the same boat 🤣 thankfully we both have our hobbies and support each other’s hobbies, but the price of the hobby is what gets her 😂
YEAH just got in a little tiff with mine the other day, was like don't give me shit for buying plant stuff, it makes me happy lol. i don't say anything about what you spend money on.

every time i'm like hey, do you want to see what i just got... she just rolls her eyes and looks like at me like "what now?"

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

YEAH just got in a little tiff with mine the other day, was like don't give me shit for buying plant stuff, it makes me happy lol. i don't say anything about what you spend money on.

every time i'm like hey, do you want to see what i just got... she just rolls her eyes and looks like at me like "what now?"
Yuuppp, she actually said to me the other day that all I talk about is my plant, I was like dude it’s all new to me of course that’s all I talk about it’s all I’ve been doing since August 25 when it went in the soil it’s not something I can just forget about ha ha ha lol I’m just trying to explain to her that after I get good at this I’m not going to be spending $200 every two weeks on an ounce of premium weed that’s $400 a month that’s a car payment I am tired of paying for it I’m 33 years old and I’ve been toking since I was 16 yrs old probably hundreds of thousands of dollars I don’t even wanna think about it it’s time to start doing something about it 🤙🏼🙌

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

This whole entire set up everything I have invested is $556 I have it all checklist marked down that’s literally what I would spend next month on weed and after this first investment the only thing I’m never going to have to pay for is seeds and the new lights and then new tents and new filters and then and then and then😆😆😆

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

So I have a whole bunch of house plants, hornworts, purple hearts, spider plants, I also grow parsley, basil, wheat grass, cilantro and I have tried a few peppers but I always just used fertilizer from Walmart, once I started getting a lot more fertilizers from the hydroponic store I decided to top dress all my house plants with Gaia green and I have been dumping whatever left over teas I have brewed and oh my goodness my house plants have literally exploded I’ve never seen them so big, astonished

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

My companion plants, Cilantro in the pot with my girl and outside basil and parsley, also the humidifier you see is not running during flower it is just in there in case humidity for whatever reason were to drop below 30%, it’s winter here pretty dry

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

It’s pretty amazing the two spots I snapped during my first tries at low stress training have hardened and are literal 🪵 wood never would I have imagined , thankful 🥹 Oh, and the random airline tubing coming in is from my DIY CO2 generator I’ve been using for the past four or five weeks it’s just 21 gallon jugs one of them has sugar, yeast, and water and the other one has just water I’m pretty sure y’all have seen that before

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I wish I had a camera to take better photos but this is as good as I can get oh my God is she so frosty amazing
7E649F91 B5C8 439A BCEE 41B03AA657DC
7CB7ACB0 0D67 49B0 9292 4D12A734A306
DFE3B66A 38E9 4991 931C B0A03D6C0C6A
3CB3C1F0 34E8 4E34 8712 23D875F77A6E

ninjadip

ninjadip

I wish I had a camera to take better photos but this is as good as I can get oh my God is she so frosty amazingView attachment 1301606View attachment 1301607View attachment 1301608View attachment 1301609
try the portrait mode if your phone has that. For my phone the portrait modes takes the best pics of up close buds. Or a loupe attachment for your phone, or just a plain loupe and hold it to the phone camera. They both work. i have both of those. I really like the stand alone loupe best though. it's like a jewelry magnifier.

something like this one works great. i literally hold it against the camera on the phone and it takes way better pictures than the one they sell that is made to attach to a phone.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I think so, I've never had one. But it looks like it, you got balls and pistils

What do you think might have caused it

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I think so, I've never had one. But it looks like it, you got balls and pistils

What do you think might have caused it
Not sure it’s on one of the branches that were snapped in half possibly stress? I removed it and it is the only one I see I will keep my eyes open for any more I was wondering if it was a pistol before opening because some pistols kind of look like that before they open but that one definitely looks different a little bit

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Or possibly even taking the two clone snipping‘s I took five days ago could’ve stressed her out maybe? Man hope that’s all 😬 dang fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

So I found nine tiny little branches with these on them some of them appear as though they could have a pistol coming out of them like they are very tiny however I have a bad feeling that these are male pollen sacs? Am I correct I removed everyone that I seen damn
2350D59B 4D80 47B3 A65F B833C026EDF7
762753C5 9511 4F1B 877E C6FBBA8F066F
7057D6F3 3A07 43E1 A443 31E7F3BDEE96
7057D6F3 3A07 43E1 A443 31E7F3BDEE96

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Got some close ups , wanna make sure I’m not fucking around and removing pre flowers

Latest posts

Top Bottom