First Attempt...thought I'd Use Some Bag Seed First.

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomcat

Tomcat

Fresh water and nutes to start week 7 of flower. Im pretty happy for my first attempt at growing anything. Going to start a 2 week flush on her starting next Saturday.

20160130 212327
20160130 212356
Tomcat

Tomcat

Well, week 7 is down, and Im going to start flushing for 2 more weeks. Mites did their damage but for my first attempt....I think its gone okay.

20160205 194828
20160205 194857
20160205 194942
hiiipower

hiiipower

That is one gnarly female you got there. Not a bad first run. Get yourself some good beans and give it another shot, you'll have much better results with some good genetics and it will be all worth your time. I did bag seed myself the first run, great way to just dive in and have fun right away.

You might have over fed and/or over/under watered. You have some leaf curl going on could be from either.

Leaf spotting looks like thrips and nutrient deficiency/overfeeding, but I really can't tell very well from the light

Good luck to ya!

Tomcat

Tomcat

That is one gnarly female you got there. Not a bad first run. Get yourself some good beans and give it another shot, you'll have much better results with some good genetics and it will be all worth your time. I did bag seed myself the first run, great way to just dive in and have fun right away.

You might have over fed and/or over/under watered. You have some leaf curl going on could be from either.

Leaf spotting looks like thrips and nutrient deficiency/overfeeding, but I really can't tell very well from the light

Good luck to ya!
Thanks. I got some fem purple girl scout cookies x animal cookies in veg right now.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Good luck to ya!

Tomcat

Tomcat

Should have let them go another week or two.....bud is fluffy, not compact, but I'll learn and improve on the next run.

Top Bottom