First Attempt...thought I'd Use Some Bag Seed First.

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

One of em is real leggy ain't it. They looking good. I don't mind the leggy ones. Make for more roots quickly when I pot em up in soil to their heads. Are you in soil mix or hydro when u move em on up?

Tomcat

Tomcat

One of em is real leggy ain't it. They looking good. I don't mind the leggy ones. Make for more roots quickly when I pot em up in soil to their heads. Are you in soil mix or hydro when u move em on up?
Hydro. I had the light too far away for the first week. Corrected that last night. Trying to learn before i get into the good seeds.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Using a DWC hydro system, I should start feeding nutrients at 1/4 after week 2?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I think you start nutes right away in hydro, just start off really light, like 1/8 strength and work your way up.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Well I guess my plants werent ready for 1/4 nutes. Think it burnt them some so I changed back to just water. I hope I caught it in time.

20151127 183509
20151127 183515
20151127 183527
20151127 183645
20151127 183652
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks. Going to need it. Who knew growing a weed was so technical. Lol
Good call doing your 1st run with bagseed for a couple of reasons, 1 is hopefully any mistakes wont be with a 1 or 2 hundred $$$ bag of seeds. And 2 because some of the best smoke I have grown started out as random bag seeds. May just find a real gem in there.

BTW people make it more technical than it really is. Cannabis is a weed that will grow itself if left without too much human intervention. It is a weed after all. Grew itself for thousands of years without any of the marketing and hype and all the high dollar equipment. Good karma with your run!!!

Top Bottom