First BHO attempt.. not to shabby!!

• Thread starter Bigcorners
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigcorners

First BHO Run,

After going to my first cannabis cup I could clearly see that the market for concentrates has exploded, dabs and wax are now what some people use everyday all day instead of smoking bud of flowers. Coming back to Cali, I saw that the trend didnt quiet catch on as much, after speaking with some friends and getting some much needed info it was time to try and make our first batch of BHO to see what all the hubbub was about!

This a extremely dangerous task, so do it outside and be careful

After running the first batch and letting the butane purg off in a hot water bath, it was very interesting to see how fast of a reaction tim butane has it was kinda fun to watch, let the BHO do its thing for around 20minutes, then it was bubble poppin time!

About an hour later we finally had our finished product, sweet BHO amber glass, ready for a quick dab,and man o man errls are were its at... superiorly stoned!

http://i138.invalid.com/albums/q277/md11fan/IMAG0330-1.jpg

Dab, Dab City :cool0019:

Let me know what you think, I need to get better pictures

jagle

jagle

gorgeous cant wait to try this myself with enough trim or bud.

how do you find the high compared to bud. other then being higher % in thc, is it a shorter stronger high, or a longer high thats not so intense? or is it longer and stronger haha

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

You need to have some kinda purging stage. Either vac purge or oven purge. If not then your smoking alot of tane.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i think they did some ole fashion purge action.

B

Bigcorners

You need to have some kinda purging stage. Either vac purge or oven purge. If not then your smoking alot of tane.

Most definatly! the first time, i was to excited to just try some :pimp: so it went threw no puring but.. every other batch was purged.. at this time, im working on putting a Vac purge together, but we used medium heat.. 3 different times to purge them of enough to were if we were heating it up again no bubbles would came to the surface, and hell yea it was 100% better then the first tan hit haha!

thanks everyone for the feedback, its great to hear other voices on this!

B

Bigcorners

gorgeous cant wait to try this myself with enough trim or bud.

how do you find the high compared to bud. other then being higher % in thc, is it a shorter stronger high, or a longer high thats not so intense? or is it longer and stronger haha

Thanks jagle! this first run was a decent amount of solid nugs, 75% and 25% were some solid sugar leafs from trim, but was not to suprised by the reurn so i know do a 50/50 mix buds/kief, and the return is much better.

As far as highs go..when hitting a dab of oil, it really is smooth going in, on the exhale is were it kicks your ass. because BHO smoke expands ALOT quicker then bud smoke, when you exhale all the smoke is rushing to leave...it will leave you knock your lungs to the ground (like the effect of taking a super massive bong rip).

On a wonderful sunny morning i love to take a dabs! the high is wonderful, clean, long lasting. 1 or 2 dabs is perfect to be highly stoned for 4+ hours. I would put the high similar to a vape.. get the heavy eye sockets and clean high.. not something that would put you on the couch for the whole days (now a big dab will do that :P) With a bong rip or similar of buds i will get high for 1 1/2 hour max, and my eyes will be super red, and i will be stoned. with a dab i will be high for 4+ hours, and i can go do my daily shit and not be drowsy. You can get super super duper stoned off a dab dont get me wrong, but overall the dab will bring me up to a great level of highness and sustain that high for quite some time! very very enjoyable .

Bigcorners

Top Bottom